GenLei Jintropin

hey

hey bro, i just baught some jintropin, it looks ecactly the same as ur first picture of the outside box, but the inside is way different, i have 10, bottles of powder, and 10, vials of water....so does that mean i got screwed, or is it just another form of distribution., and also i wanted to ask how good it is, i've tried somaject, by eurotech, and that was really good, is this product better, same, or worse.......and if u could help me out, and tell me what the best type of hgh to buy would be...k......, thanx

Re: hey

Hate_on_me said:
hey bro, i just baught some jintropin, it looks ecactly the same as ur first picture of the outside box, but the inside is way different, i have 10, bottles of powder, and 10, vials of water....so does that mean i got screwed, or is it just another form of distribution., and also i wanted to ask how good it is, i've tried somaject, by eurotech, and that was really good, is this product better, same, or worse.......and if u could help me out, and tell me what the best type of hgh to buy would be...k......, thanx

You got legit stuff. The new kits are 100ius, not 50 like before.

Question on Jintropin

Hi I'm new here, but not in the game. I've been a mod on various boards and after some time off from a severe injury, I want to get back into my routine.
I used to use serostim alot and I've been told to try Jintropin.
I found a site for them, tried them and actually received product in record time.
Now, when I tracked it, it said on the USPS site, that the shipment was sent from Nanchang(ps?) China.
It came and I didn't see any customs paperwork, but it looked very legit.
Now, this site claims to be the manufacturer and they directly say they sell for research purposes only and they can offer it cheap because they don't use any labeling, etc.
I'm leary and as always before I put anything in my body, I'd like to do some homework.
Has anyone used this site before www.xxxxxxxxx.com

I hope it's ok to post that url.
any info would be most helpful. I have 40iu's in my fridge ready to go, so I kinda need some help asap. Thanks.

Last edited:
There are alot of those fakes going around and unfortunately you got one of the fake ones. Just send them to me and Ill get rid of them for you.

I use to use the serostim, and now have the jintropin, i was curious, on the box it says storage at room temp for 7 days. Does that mean I have to refrig the whole lot before even using? Also, is that water provided ok, or should I go with the Bacteriostatic? Which is best?
Thanks

the water provided is fine. And you dont have to refrigerate it before your first shot. You do have to keep it in the fridge to keep it from going bad.

i have an oppertunity to get some jina.i was wondering what hgh actually does to a person.how is it different from test and things like that.does one need post cycle therapy as well?any info on this stuff would be great!

cementerguy said:
i have an oppertunity to get some jina.i was wondering what hgh actually does to a person.how is it different from test and things like that.does one need post cycle therapy as well?any info on this stuff would be great!

Your best option is to post a new thread in the Anabolic forum.

Back