Get 2nd cycle now before source drys up

vmax700

I was thinking of picking up my second cycle before my source drys up. You never know when that can happen. I was thinking of test prop and npp for a second cycle. I know thats pinning eod but i don't mind at all. And i will have the HCG on the first day, 250ui subq twice a week. I have enough Arimidex during cycle. clomid and nolvadex for pct. And ill get some prami or caber too. Which one is better? This is what i have in mind test prop 150mg eod, npp 150mg eod. I'm thinking of running a shorter cycle of 10 weeks. Do i stop the npp one week before the test prop?
I will be ending my current cycle dec 11 and starting pct three weeks later Jan 1st.
January will be all pct. that will be a 12 week cycle and 4 weeks of pct. total 16 weeks.
So i'll be starting my next cycle june 1st. Will that be enough time between cycles?
I wouldn't mind running a cycle during the summer. I want to plan this out better than my last cycle. I'm gonna get some blood work done.
Your help will be really appreciated.

Stats
Age 40
Weight. 237lbs on cycle it will change
Bf. 18 on cycle it could change

Diet plan
I'll need some advice.

Cycle
Test prop 150mg eod
Npp. 150mg eod
HCG 250iu Twice/week
Arimidex .25 eod

Prami or
camber ?

Pct
Clomid. 100/50/25/25
Nolvadex. 40/40/20/20

Supplements
Whey. 100 grams a day
Bcaa. Twice a day
Multi vitamin
NAC
Milk Thistle
ALA

I personally would run the cycle for 12 weeks even though it is fast acting esters. I feel like 12 weeks is the perfect amount of time to get all the gains out of gear. I also would probably stop the NPP about 2 weeks before stopping the testosterone. Another thing to keep in mind is at 40 your natural testosterone levels won't be bouncing back as fast as they would have if you were younger so taking a steroid like NPP or tren is going to really slow down how long it takes for your natural test levels to get back to the same range they where at before the cycle. You should definitely get your testosterone levels checked before you cycle. I would personally chose prami over caber because I used the prami from RUI and it definitely worked. It's a lot harder to find caber since most research labs don't carry it.

Is there an alternative short acting ester to npp or tren?
I'm not too interested in tren maybe much later cycle. Thats what i was thinking about npp. it would shuting me down harder. Thats why i wanted to run a shorter cycle with npp. So I wouldn't be shut down so long. I have some deca, but i have some second thoughts about running that for a longer cycle. I have cycled deca with sustenon. in the past over a decade ago. That was in my late twenties. I did not do any cycles in my thirties. Until just very recently.

NPP is the shortest acting ester of the nandralone family I can think of. Their might be a shorter acting version I just haven't ever heard of it. Their are shorter acting versions of tren like oral tren and tren suspension or even tren prop but I wouldn't recommend trying the oral tren or tren suspension. I personally wouldn't recommend trying tren just because it has so many shitty side effects but their are a lot of people who absolutely love it. Decca might shut you down a little harder than NPP since it will be in your system for longer. I would choose NPP over decca for that reason alone but also decca will take longer to work than NPP. Also just incase your thinking about using Sustenon for a testosterone I would recommend Test E or Test C instead since both can be injected less frequently. From what I have heard Sustenon should be injected every day or every other day.

I have some sustenon, two ten ml vials. They got sent to me by accident. I was asking for two one ml vials of something else and i got two ten ml sustenon 250. I will save the sustenon for a third cycle.
I want to try out some short acting esters. Test prop will be the test base for sure. What do think of masteron, primobolan, or winstrol. With the test prop base. Not all at once. But if you had to pick one to stack with test prop?

If I was going to pick one it would be primobolan. Winstrol can start to dry up some peoples joint's but other than that it's not a bad steroid to run for a month if your liver value's are in the normal range. Masteron is usually used when somebody is around 8 % body fat and that's when it starts to give people a dryer more cut up look. If you run Masteron at above 8 % body fat the effects won't be as noticeable. I took masteron when I was at 15% body fat and it pretty much just made me stronger I didn't notice to much of a drying out effect. Primobolan will give a small amount of muscle but it will be quality lean gains and to top it off it's not to harsh on your body.

Just want to say to the op prop and npp is a great second cycle. I think you'll be really pleased with the results. I'd keep caber on hand if you've never ran a 19-nor before because everybody responds differently so there is not telling if you'll need it or not.

If you plan on running another cycle in the summer, would the goal for this cycle be to bulk? If so I think your oral should be based on that. I'd say maybe some var could be good if you were trying to lean up but in this case if you really want to run an oral for bulking purposed dbol may be something to consider.

Just want to say to the op prop and npp is a great second cycle. I think you'll be really pleased with the results. I'd keep caber on hand if you've never ran a 19-nor before because everybody responds differently so there is not telling if you'll need it or not.

If you plan on running another cycle in the summer, would the goal for this cycle be to bulk? If so I think your oral should be based on that. I'd say maybe some var could be good if you were trying to lean up but in this case if you really want to run an oral for bulking purposed dbol may be something to consider.

it would be summer. the less water retention the better. i do not want to look bloated during the summer or any other time. dbol or anadrol may not be for this cycle. i have used tbol in the past and i have read here on ology that it's similar to dbol with less water retention. but i have always been interested in var. thanks for all the help.

it would be summer. the less water retention the better. i do not want to look bloated during the summer or any other time. dbol or anadrol may not be for this cycle. i have used tbol in the past and i have read here on ology that it's similar to dbol with less water retention. but i have always been interested in var. thanks for all the help.

Var can be some great stuff when combined with test so you can't go wrong with that. If you don't mind me asking are you on trt?

Back