"Get Off My Lawn!"

GrayMatter

So I'm feeling more and more like Clint Eastwood's character from Gran Torino. I find myself saying shit like, "kids these days."

I'm in my mid 30's but I feel like an old man. I think the internet has accelerated the speed of douchebaggery.

Shit I don't get and that pisses me off in a totally illogical manner includes...

1) Skinny Jeans on dudes
2) Idiots who leave that hologram sticker on their hats. What is that about?
3) The show Glee
4) many more to come

Each and every day I think to myself how much better it would be to have lived back in the 40's. People had their shit together back then.

The worst part about this young generation is the fact that they all act hella ghetto, and they haven't even seen one let alone been around one. They all act like they have it so tuff because that's what they hear these fools on the radio talk about. But don't realize that they haven't been through shit and r still attached to mommy and daddy and just putting on a big show. Everyone is all talk and no go these days. And then when u pull there card they wanna cry and talk about suing u.

P.s. I would rather see saggin pants any day over these fn ridiculous skinny jeans. Who the hell said this looks good. And most of the time they r sagging skinny jeans now.

Each and every day I think to myself how much better it would be to have lived back in the 40's. People had their shit together back then.

Actually I long for the 1980"s again.........man was that a great time !!!!! ~Bo

Lol my little brother is like 100 pound wet always wearing skinny ass jean..I slap him up every time I c him wearing that shit.lol

Im only 25 and i am sickend by alot of the shit that gets passed as style and entertainment.
Makes me sad for my children.

I think part of the problem with this next generation is they grew up with their playgrounds rubberized...so when they fell they didn't hurt themselves.

They never played smear the queer. If you don't know what this is. Fuck you.

Facebook and video games make them a bunch of skinny pale faced nancy boys.

They were all told they were special regardless of their accomplishments.

They receive the same trophies for participating as they do for winning.

It's the end of the world I tell you. It's over.

Last edited:
Fuck you too then. I don't know what smear the queer is. All I played was backyard football.

But I agree with the rest of your points

So I'm feeling more and more like Clint Eastwood's character from Gran Torino. I find myself saying shit like, "kids these days."

I'm in my mid 30's but I feel like an old man. I think the internet has accelerated the speed of douchebaggery.

Shit I don't get and that pisses me off in a totally illogical manner includes...

1) Skinny Jeans on dudes
2) Idiots who leave that hologram sticker on their hats. What is that about?
3) The show Glee
4) many more to come

5) Guy's with highlights in their hair.
6) People wearing pajamas in the airport. They really didnt have time to get dressed? I want to beat them.

Well you must blame the lazy assed parents that let their kids dress as it is acceptable. I hate the saggy pants, 10xl shirts, fucktards with their ball caps on sideways...(and when I see some piss for brains wear their cap in the restaurants I want go and bitch slap him in the back of his head so his cap falls off). I don't intend to start any political shit, but this comes with the hypocritical liberals who make me sick with preaching "Tolerance". Those left winged ass-wipes are the majority to thank for our society running in the gutter.

Integrity, Character, Valor ....foreign words for today's youth.

Back