Getting Blood-Test done this week, Which ones?

chewynow

Hey guys I made a couple weeks ago about my hair shedding.
It started about a month after my PCT.
I'm 6'3 210lbs and about 10%bf
I had great results and minimal sides throughout the cycle and during PCT
Before my cycle I ran a half bottle of Clen at .3mL for 2 weeks on/off and .4mL of T3 for about 4 weeks
After,
I ran 600mg of Test a week for 12 weeks
with 40mg of Tbol for first 4 weeks
with Armidex and HCG
My PCT was Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Tamox at 40/40/40/40

I had noticed GREAT shedding about a month after my PCT and started using Liquid Dutast (dutasteride) and Nizoral (ketoconazole) shampoo 2 weeks after.
I started using the dutast at .5mL every day and I was advised to only take it every other day and have been doing so.
I was using Nizoral every 3 days but have been advised to use it every day and have been doing so since.

I was wondering what kind of blood work I should be doing to figure out what is wrong with my body that the hair on top of my scalp is coming out in handfuls throughout the day.
My friend advised me to get my DHT levels, Estrogen, and Test levels checked. Am I missing anything or is any of that not needed?
I just don't want to start my week by wasting money on the wrong blood work.
I would GREATLY appreciate help from anyone who has experience in this.
One of the moderators has referred me to a website labsmd.com and that is what I will most likely use to find my doctor. Please check it out.
It is bothering me very much because I feel like something is not balanced and the right drug could fix it if I had the knowledge.

One thing I have noticed is that even after my cycle I have been able to keep 90% of my gains and fat off even without being strict as I was on the cycle. I almost feel as if my Testosterone level is still high, but I guess only blood work will tell.

Please advise,

Chew

See my signature below. You don't need a doc for these labs. You just choose the ones you want. I would go with Privatemdlabs since they are cheaper. You don't need the more expensive Labsmd since you are post cycle. Your TT is going to come in under 1500.

Get the Hormone panel for females. DHT. TSH. That's all I can think of for now.

Can you post your pre-cycle and mid-cycle blood work so we can see how things looked at those points in time?

Thanks for the reply man.
I didn't mean doctor that way, I just referred to the testing facility that way.
I will definitely do all 3, probably Hormone Panel for Females and TSH this week and DHT next because of finances.
I will go through privatemdlabs .
Do you think the Anabolic Steroid Panel test would be more useful? It seems like it fits the condition but it doesnt include the TSH and I'm sure you think I need that beacuse of the T3 I took. Do you think it can affect my hair loss even tho I finished the bottle about 4 months ago? I feel like it could be the cause so I'm sure ill get it anyways, just wanted your insight. Thanks

That Anabolic Panel is pretty expensive if I remember right. Sometimes I get the Hormone Panel for Males. It includes several thyroid labs and some others. Look at it and see if it is worth the extra money.

Their panels are the best deals. Search on the word "panel" and see which one is the best deal for you.

getting regular bloodwork is a must!! i give blood every 3 months minimum!

Dutasteride

anyone happen to know how long dutast (avodart) stays in your body for. I've been taking .5mg every other day

Back