Getting older, rethinking my cycling options..

Theworm

I am banned!
I'm 38 now and getting harder to recover from long cycles. I know I'll be on HRT in a few years, just not ready yet.
My thoughts are to preserve my HPTA and either do short ester 6 week cycles (prop, var and maybe primo ace) wait 12 weeks and repeat. Or just do 2, 10 week cycles a year with test e, primo e and anavar.
The short cycles would help my HPTA, but probably not long enough for results

You always sound so confused in your threads lol. Dude, the difference in a 6 week and a 10 week cycle in terms of shutting down HPTA is minimal at best. Run HCG with either and the results are the same. 38 isn't old...calm down.

You always sound so confused in your threads lol. Dude, the difference in a 6 week and a 10 week cycle in terms of shutting down HPTA is minimal at best. Run HCG with either and the results are the same. 38 isn't old...calm down.
Lol thanks man. I just finished a long test deca cycle and in week 4 of pct and I'll never do that again. I could do it at age 26 fine but at 38, I feel tired and achy as shit, 38 feels old when u pct after deca!

i have not run everything under the sun, but what i have learned is that for me (im in my 40's now) test is best. simple test cycles are easiest to run, control sides, and recover from. it seems most take the 'kid in a candy store' view on gear these days, but this shit isnt candy and the long term effects can be pretty depressing.

i have not run everything under the sun, but what i have learned is that for me (im in my 40's now) test is best. simple test cycles are easiest to run, control sides, and recover from. it seems most take the 'kid in a candy store' view on gear these days, but this shit isnt candy and the long term effects can be pretty depressing.

What's ur cycles look like? I agree with u

There is more to it then just the amount of time your on cycle , the compound itself plays a role as well . Deca for example needs to be ran a long time, is super suppressive, has a super long ester and is in your system for a really long time. A deca cycle is much harder to recover from them say something like a VAR cycle (with a test base of course).

shorter blasts of things like test prop, stacked along with Var , primo, masteron, winny, Tbol , are going to be much easier to recover from. And have way less sides then traditional bulking cycles, like test, dbol, deca.

How old are you I thought you were a young fella looking good in the avi as always but your redder than the devils dick man hows your hemo or do you just sunbake all day lol ???

Lol..lighting I guess. I take my selfie lessons from Matt evidentally. 42 years young....ahh who am I kidding. 42 yrs OLD:)

Last edited:
Lol..lighting I guess. I take my selfie lessons from Matt evidentally. 42 years young....ahh who am I kidding. 42 yrs OLD:)

Ah 42 you are still a young fella haha matt all you need is a flat brim hat and to start sticking your tounge out in all your pics and you'll be there lol no we shouldn't even joke about that traps are looking the part man

Lol. Good ok Matt. Wonder where that brother went off to..
Thanks, traps not big but keep bf low like you do and they stick out some. Gonna start summer cut soon try to make illusion muscles are bigger than they really are. Its something how actually looking s8me weight ( in fat) makes you seem to appear bigger. Gonna get ready for beach dayzz;-)

How old are you I thought you were a young fella looking good in the avi as always but your redder than the devils dick man hows your hemo or do you just sunbake all day lol ???

wow, I also thought Soldier was a younger lad (late 20's) as his posts and threads always reflect a young attitude and spirit. How do you stay so young in spirit mr. Soldier?

Last edited:
Lol. Good ok Matt. Wonder where that brother went off to..
Thanks, traps not big but keep bf low like you do and they stick out some. Gonna start summer cut soon try to make illusion muscles are bigger than they really are. Its something how actually looking s8me weight ( in fat) makes you seem to appear bigger. Gonna get ready for beach dayzz;-)
the boards have just not been the same since mr. Matt disappeared. His threads always went on for pages and pages. Miss you mr. Matt hope all is well.

wow, I also thought Soldier was a younger lad (late 20's) as his posts and threads always reflect a young attitude and spirit. How do you stay so young in spirit mr. Soldier?

Lol. Well thank u sir Milton. I dunno, I'm going to give the credit to my lady:) Great sex keeps you youthful I suppose.

the boards have just not been the same since mr. Matt disappeared. His threads always went on for pages and pages. Miss you mr. Matt hope all is well.

Yeah, nobody could keep a thread going like our boy matt right!! Hope that red neck is ok. Hell he is probably up to his neck in strippers. No offense Matt but we know you were knocking em down left and right brother. Come on back!!

if youre worried about recovery i would personally stay away from 19-nors like deca and tren.. no other compound shuts you down harder and faster..

if youre worried about recovery i would personally stay away from 19-nors like deca and tren.. no other compound shuts you down harder and faster..

yep , especially deca which you have to run for like 14+ weeks. a 5 week blast of tren ace is not quite as bad ,, but definitely better options out there if recovery is your number one goal

yep , especially deca which you have to run for like 14+ weeks. a 5 week blast of tren ace is not quite as bad ,, but definitely better options out there if recovery is your number one goal
actually it is.. the curve is sharp for both deca and tren.. so even 2 weeks of it has already shut you down really hard.. of course in terms of being shut down, the deca would have you shut down longer.. but we dont have studies on what difference that really makes in the long run

What's ur cycles look like? I agree with u

these days (last few years anyway) i would typically run ~1.5ml of cyp200 e4d for 3-4 months. cycle before last i had good generic hgh i started running a bit before hand and continued it a few months past pct. that cycle recovery was really smooth. last cycle i did everything the same but without the gh as i couldnt find any i was confident in, and recovery was definitely slower going.

Back