Getting ready start a new cycle (2nd ) cycle

Mr_sinestro510

Hey fellas of steroidology.. long time lurker here... anyways im getting to start a new cycle.. its been around 4yrs since my last cycle and well i feel like its time to get back on it ..my first cycle was a 8week test 400 with pct of a nolva/clomid combo.. i also had bought a deca vial too at the time but i never ran it as it was my very first cycle.. i was consuming around 2k to 2500 calories a day at the time.. and i was netting lean gains.. i went from 190lbs to about a good 215lbs ... my strength numbers went up as well.. then came a knee injury which took me out quite a while.. i tore my acl lcl and mcl during a soccer game and gained some weight.. currently at 235lbs.. so anyways let me get to the point.. this what my 1st cycle looked like

Wk1-8 test400 split into 2 injections per week
.5ml monday/thursday
Then i used clomid/nolva for my pct...
No a/i

I didnt have any sides... just some slight temperment from time to time.. so i guess it was a good cycle.. and my testies never shrunk alot was still busting loads lol.. and once my pct ended my gf at the time was calling my testies godzilla nuts up until the day we broke up they was always godzilla lol..so pretty sure i recovered pretty fast cause she never noticed lol

So anyways im debating between 2 cycles
So here me out and dont bash me..
Im either thinking about doing 8 week cycle or even a 12

Option 1
Week 1-4dbol cycle to jumpstart
Week 1-12 test400
Week 6-10anvar cycle.
With proper n2guard live support etc.
With nolva/clomid combo again

Option 2
And i know this will probably shut me down and have worst sides
Week 1-8 tren ace (hence just incase sides) and i know u gotta inject more often
Week 1-8 test400
Maybe experimenting the high tren/low dose test to combat sides..or vice versa
Maybe have some bromo/caber on hand.just incase symptoms start occuring..
Not sure if i should also have some arimidex also even tho it my 1st cycle i never required
Pct clomid/nolva again...
Would i require hcg since this is a stronger of a cycle.

Any feed back would be appreciated.. im here to learn..

I wouldn't do option 2 at this point in your career. Option 1 looks a better choice, though I would suggest you add in an AI - especially since you are adding dbol into the mix.

What dosages are you thinking for option 1? Some people will say you don't need 3 steroids for a second cycle, and they are right, but dbol and anavar should be manageable and ok - particularly if you start to use an AI along with the dbol. Might want to push anavar out to weeks 8 to 12.

Love the Godzilla nuts.... If you want to keep them working even better, and recover easier, add in some HCG.

I wouldn't do option 2 at this point in your career. Option 1 looks a better choice, though I would suggest you add in an AI - especially since you are adding dbol into the mix.

What dosages are you thinking for option 1? Some people will say you don't need 3 steroids for a second cycle, and they are right, but dbol and anavar should be manageable and ok - particularly if you start to use an AI along with the dbol. Might want to push anavar out to weeks 8 to 12.

Love the Godzilla nuts.... If you want to keep them working even better, and recover easier, add in some HCG.

First Welcome in with your 1st thread. :wavey:

This ^^^ what Tank said. DO not do the option #2. Not good at all and i don't know if you are ready or need Tren at this time. You've been off cycle for a few years right ? Also it would be good to give us your complete stats.... Complete
Ht
BF%
GOAL for this ccycle
a bit more

As far as the 3rd compound i don't think you need it. You really have to have a very specific reason to use a 3rd and or a finishing compound. AND if it's just to lean out a little then use your diet that is the easiest and most supportive way to keep what you are trying to do here.

Please get back with us.
Good Luck

Last edited:
you must add hcg to your cycle. and since its been 4 years since you first cycle your basically doing a first cycle again. are you on trt?

Im thinking tbese dosages
1- 4DBOL 40-50mg/ed
8-12 VAR 60-80mg/Ed
1-12 Armidex .25mg/day maybe adjust
1-12 test400 m/thursday .5ml

Pct 21days after last injection

First Welcome in with your 1st thread. :wavey:

This what Tank said. DO not do the option #2. Not good at all and i don't know if you are ready or need Tren at this time. You've been off cycle for a few years right ? Also it would be good to give us your complete stats.... Complete
Ht
BF%
GOAL for this ccycle
a bit more

As far as the 3rd compound i don't think you need it. You really have to have a very specific reason to use a 3rd and or a finishing compound. AND if it's just to lean out a little then use your diet that is the easiest and most supportive way to keep what you are trying to do here.

Please get back with us.
Good Luck

Age is 32
Height is 6'3
Weight 235
Body fat between 22%and 25%
Im not fat but im not skinny.. got the stocky build kind of look
Goal is to pack on a bit more muscle and use var towards the end to cut down a bit of weight/fat.. i know this all depends on my diet as well.

Can i do a clean bulk say of 3500+ calories during the 4 week period of the dbol.. then Swtich to a calorie defecit diet when i start the anavar till the end? Or should i stick with the 3500+

all the fellas here were right on point, but Mike nailed it asking your stats, as well as Milton on your trt, why"? 1st. as you stated your body fat is really high,
2cond. your already in the window age were your natural test starts to decline.

tren, dbol will not help you since your body fat is high, I know what your looking to be at and I picture it, your looking for a very lean massive ripped body, right?
for this respectful look your looking for,
1st. a very clean diet a long with trt test c and AI.
2cond a workout and cardio system you can feel that works for you.
3. as you drop and you will do so those fat percentage to around 12 -13 % then you can add some anabolics a long side with androgens that will give a massive very lean look..

Last edited:
all the fellas here were right on point, but Mike nailed it asking your stats, as well as Milton on your trt, why"? 1st. as you stated your body fat is really high,
2cond. your already in the window age were your natural test starts to decline.

tren, dbol will not help you since your body fat is high, I know what your looking to be at and I picture it, your looking for a very lean massive ripped body, right?
for this respectful look your looking for,
1st. a very clean diet a long with trt test c and AI.
2cond a workout and cardio system you can feel that works for you.
3. as you drop and you will do so those fat percentage to around 12 -13 % then you can add some anabolics a long side with androgens that will give a massive very lean look..

OP I see you are still with us. This ^^^.

Please let us know where you're at... :)

OMM

Back