Getting started with peptides

josh223

Amateur Bodybuilder
Hi I ordered some GHRP-2, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, and IGF-1 LR3.

I will be getting my bac water in a day or so in the mail. However I did not get a chance to order acetic acid for the IGF-1.

Can I use bac water for the igf or do I need acetic. Where do I get acetic acid??

No need for acetic acid. Bac water is fine with igf. Bac water will not degrade the igf like people think.

Hi I ordered some GHRP-2, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, and IGF-1 LR3.

I will be getting my bac water in a day or so in the mail. However I did not get a chance to order acetic acid for the IGF-1.

Can I use bac water for the igf or do I need acetic. Where do I get acetic acid??

You can use bac water no issue with that, I use that or sodium chloride (spelling).
AA (real AA) should not just be vinager filterd as I once thought and 99.9% of the places are pushing. the only one that MIGHT slow down degrading is:

"Glacial acetic acid is a trivial name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C). "

But I highly doubt you will ever find that.

If you ordered from RUI-products you get solution with your peptides, so dont worry your all set if you went with them.

once mixed though, keep in fridge, I rec keep them all in fridge and DO NOT put in freezer unless you have the freez/thaw cycle turned off. (most home fridges have this and most its auto) So keep in fridge because repeated freez-thaw cycles could damage the peptides in my op.

Last edited:
Thanks bro. I use EP (extreme peptide) because I got 3 bottles of grf and 3 bottles of ghrp-2 for the price of 1 grf&ghrp from rui.

However with bac water included that is a nice feature. Not bad talking rui or anything, I was just trying to save a few bucks. I may go with RUI for some ancillaries however in my winter cycle.

I will be keeping my peps in my mini fridge, It does not have a freezer section so I don't have to worry about that.

Thanks bro. I use EP (extreme peptide) because I got 3 bottles of grf and 3 bottles of ghrp-2 for the price of 1 grf&ghrp from rui.

However with bac water included that is a nice feature. Not bad talking rui or anything, I was just trying to save a few bucks. I may go with RUI for some ancillaries however in my winter cycle.

I will be keeping my peps in my mini fridge, It does not have a freezer section so I don't have to worry about that.
I need to get me one of those mini fridges, hook it up in the loft so the misses doesn't find out I've spent more money on the game...

Back