Peptides for polineuropathy, post botulism symptoms.

Amanter

Hello guys. What what you suggest for symptoms like:
- severe muscle weakness. Dropped from 95kg to 70kg with visible muscle wastage
-polineuropathy with general damage mostly around wrists, elbows, knees and arms
- inability to excerise due to fatigue , weakness
- muscle weakness
-feeling of being poisoned

As a matter of fact I go througg botulism toxicstion and pretty much in bad shape. My main issue is of course nerve damage throught body. My joints start to crack also very badly but its a result of muscle wastage I believe.

I was taking tb-500 , bp 157 for 6 weeks together and it helped a little bit with burning sensations but no difference in muscle weakness, lately emg shows no changes and nerves are damaged like they were before. I was thinking of combinations igf-r3, ipamorelin, cjc-1295 dac like for 6-7 weeks and see if there is at least slight improvement so I can continue it. I heard igf can promote nerve healing but I am not sure if peptides can do anything if peripheral system is so compromised.

I also read of c3 peptide but its quite expensive and I was terrified when I read its derived from clostridium botulinum. That bacteria destoryed my life!

Sorry for my english and thanks for all good souls that want to share their opinions.

ok.. how long ago did you get food poisoning? what was it you ate? how long were you in recovery?

the nerve damage, is it permanent?

Hi.

I got poisoning from botox injections that were supposed to relieve muscle tensions in neck. Days after injection I developed severe rash in my entire body and my body temperature was at a level of 39. C for a month. Doctor denies it can be from it but lately I am visiting other doctor and she admits that its very dangerous and knows persons who suffers extremely badly from it( there is a lot of reports of similar cases). I have typical symptoms with skin being pall and sleepy like face. I have this symptoms for 7 years. I have recovered in maybe 50% but current state is still a miserable. I tried to do things like detox, good diet, vitamins eith mainly b6 and b12 but cant help myself. At least tb-500 lowered amount of muscle pain. I am not sure if that nerve damage can be healed. My doctor need to consult it because she is not used to see that kind of emg results with such a young age. I need to try everything and it seems like igf-r3 can bring hope.

Theres a million other ways to get rid of pain in your neck without injecting botox bacteria into your body. Give your sadistic doc a kick to the curb and
Get a real doctor.

Last edited:
I dont remeber if I replied but will write again in case.

Blood work within norm with elevated ck 225 , norm 0-190 g/mol.

Have you tried a Physical Therapist for your Polyneuropathy.
In some instances, it has helped greatly with the Muscle Weakness.

There is also TENS therapy.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation or TENS.
You are hooked-up to Electrodes, and a Gentle Electrical Stimulation is used for relief of Pain.
They can do this at Physical Therapy, and there is a Home Unit that can be used.

Then there's Plasma Exchange to help with Inflammation.
They take your Blood, separate out the Antibodies and other Proteins, then return them to the body.

And there's also Immune Globulin Therapy.
Where High Levels of Proteins are given to act as Antibodies, and this helps with Immune Function............... JP
P.S.
I've used both Physical Therapy and the TENS Unit to help with Nerve Damage.

Milton.

I dont know why but my message hasnt been shown. My blood within norm with only ck elevated 225 g/mol and norm 0-190.

Thanks jp4355!!

I was using TENS back in time.

Back