getting started

dj2dirk41

im not a chemist or a mathmatition but from what i have read it doesnt sound like you need to be one i was wondering is it really that easy lol. not trying to break the rules so let me know if i cant ask this but is there books on how to do it and also when buying the powders how do you know if the sites or legit cuz it seems like all steroid websits arnt just wondering if its like actual companies or if you have to research. Lastly and this is how much of a newb i am could you take the powder and make a pro hormone out of it lol

why would u wanna make a prohormone out of it when u have the real deal. actual test powder (or other steroid hormone)? but i have heard that u can make prohormone out of it, although going down that road u may actually need to be a chemist or close to it.... i havent cooked any up, but have read up quite a bit on the subject and yes, its seems to be not easy, but manageable. i think there might be a book on making it , look on amazon.. as for sites, i wouldnt buy powder from the muscle boards.

thanks man yea i just wanted to educate myself it sounded really fascinating to me but i dont think i could do it, knowing me ill blow something up lol thanks for the reply

thanks man yea i just wanted to educate myself it sounded really fascinating to me but i dont think i could do it, knowing me ill blow something up lol thanks for the reply

google about it I found a thread in other board with step by step and pics on how to do it. even the reciept and list of materials the whole nine yards.

Its more difficult to bake brownies than it is to homebrew.

Simple as shit.
Add ingredients, add more ingredients, heat, filter, done.

I'm OK with this thread as long as sources are not discussed. There was a question about where to get powders, that will not be answered here

Thanks guys. Enjoy ology

Back