Getting your protein from milk

E-Swift25

If you drink a lot of milk for the protein, is it true that your body doesn't absorb it all? I think I read that somewhere, don't know if it's true.

I drink alot of milk because its a big time filler. Is it hurting me taking in the fat though? I typically drink 2% and about 1 gal every 3 days.

The problem I get with drinking a lot of milk is bloating, I dont mind it when I´m off work but there are days when things get complicated...:cool:

Dunno if its the milk over here which´s bad or what...:D

I drink a lot of nonfat milk, about 3 gallons each week. Even 2% does have quite a bit of fat in it. I think milk is great but it does contain a lot of sugar in the form of lactose so if you are cutting really strictly, it might be smart to limit it. However, I never have and have still got fairly lean.

i have somthing for everyone to try......you know that hersheys chocolate syrup that everyone used when they were kids with there chocolate milk? well they have come out with a new version of it....and its green. It tastes EXACTLY like before except its green. And it makes your poop green, its absolutlty hilarius my toilet paper looks like it has grass stains on it......

LMAO....

See the prob with that is id forget i drank that and think my insides where rotting away or something.....

I never really messed with milk since i think the good stuff in there aint really worth the bad stuff......

And to tell u the truth i think milk by itself taste like asssssss....

Back