GH cycle and insulin control

ChickenMayBite

Hey guys,
I'm about to start adding 4iu's of hgh to my test e cycle.
stats:
im 28 years old
84kg
8% bf.

My cycle is as simple as 500 mg test E /week + 20mg mk 677 /day (taking adex at 0.5 eod).
i'm gaining prettly lean muscle mass at the moment, i'm pretty big as well my body react amazing to test only cycles.

So i want to add 4iu's of hgh a day to my cycle. (1 iu pinned every 4 hours, sux yea i know).
Now im not an expert about hgh but i know that at some dosage you need to add either insulin or glucotrol (Glipizide) to your cycle.

Any experts here who can tell me more about it and how to properly use it? i really dont wanna add Isulin nor Glipizide to my cycle, but if i have to pick just one of them i will definitely go with Glipizide.

At how many iu's of hgh do u need to include insulin control in your gh cycle?

thanks alot, let me know if you need any more info about my stats/cycle.

i've recently been looking into adding insulin to my gh as well. you can add 1iu of humalog to each of your 1iu GH pins. apparently, it'll also help a lot with fat loss. let us know how it goes if you decide to do it

At how many iu's of hgh do u need to include insulin control in your gh cycle?

Unless bodybuilding is your career that pays the bills? You don't do slin in my opinion.
You don't need add either of them together with your GH. Above 6iu GH, organs are likely to start growing. Usually i've read 8-12 iu with slin.
Its a recipe for..well..death.

Back