GHRP-6 and CJC 1293 cycle - not hungry

GNIOM1498

So started taking GHRP-6 and CJC 1293 and it does not make me hungry. Actually I don't want to eat and I eat way less. I almost have to force myself to eat. Does this happen to anyone else? Also I get tired which I haven't read that happening to anyone else?
Also, I have IGF-1 LR3 should I start taking this while Im taking GHRP-6 and CJC 1293 or should I wait until i'm finished running them?

What are you dosing it at? The hunger really comes when your dosing at 250mcg plus, lower doses do make me hungry but not as much. If I drink a protein shake with the shot I don't tend to get as hungry from it. Are you taking it on an empty stomach? Yes, it is very common for these peps to make you a bit fatigued. You can certainly take the LR3 at the same time as this stack. LR3 should be cycled, I would do 4wks on 4wks off with that. The cjc/ghrp I would stay on for at least 4-5 months to get the full benefits from it.

thanks appreciate the comment back. I was dosing at 100mcgs, I have now since doubled it 200mcg and now I get hungry. I was kind of worried my shipment got destroyed because of the heat. It was 105 somedays when it shipped and I know that inside the trailer it can get hot.- I could not find anywhere the temperature at which the stuff starts to degrade.
I do take it on an empty stomach my dosing scheme is:
200mcg -GHRP-6 - ( 5 am morning, ~4:00 pm PreWO and ~730 PostWO)
200mcg CJC1293 - (~730 Post WO)

I also started taking huperzine A 30 mins before pining every other dose.

If I throw in the IGF-1LR3 @what time should I do it? I have read within 15mins post WO.

Just being nosey, what do you cats think of these peptides? I noticed they are rather inexpensive and havent heard too much negativity on them, besides longevity of use. Is it decent? can you stack stuff with thermos? how would a stack look? How many injections a day yaddie yaddie yadda

thanks appreciate the comment back. I was dosing at 100mcgs, I have now since doubled it 200mcg and now I get hungry. I was kind of worried my shipment got destroyed because of the heat. It was 105 somedays when it shipped and I know that inside the trailer it can get hot.- I could not find anywhere the temperature at which the stuff starts to degrade.
I do take it on an empty stomach my dosing scheme is:
200mcg -GHRP-6 - ( 5 am morning, ~4:00 pm PreWO and ~730 PostWO)
200mcg CJC1293 - (~730 Post WO)

I also started taking huperzine A 30 mins before pining every other dose.

If I throw in the IGF-1LR3 @what time should I do it? I have read within 15mins post WO.

I would run the cjc 3x a day as well at the same time as the ghrp. You can drop the dose to 100-150mcg on that if cost is an issue. I generally run cjc at 100mcg. LR3 is usually used post wo.

Back