GHRP2 with mod grf on pct

mixalis_sp

Thinking of running some GHRP2 with mod grf along with my post cycle therapy (pct). I don't think they interfere with each other. The Ghrp with mod grf is stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks now. Is there a problem if i use it in 2 weeks from now. Any feedback would be great.

Is it in liquid form or freeze dried power? Either way it will still be good to go. Power will last for months.

Shouldn't interfere with PCT and yes they can last for up to 2 months after recon. Powder can last even longer when kept cold / frozen. So you should be good to go boss. :)

It is a small ball of powder kept in +7 degrees(my refrigerator). I will start using after my PCT, a month from now (as you said it should't interfere). Thank you guys.

If kept in fridge non re-conned it will last almost a yr. if u re con with BAC water they will past about 8wks. If u use sterile water they are good for 5 days.

piperman

Any problem using with post cycle therapy (pct) ? Or any side effects , if any ?

Last edited:
No. It would help. But peptides are worth it at all unless your running them 10wks min. Really 14wks

Gh isn't a fast acting thing. The gains are slow.

Any side effects noticeable. I feel like guinea pig, even though i have injected a lot of steroids, this is different.

Back