girls who like to get gang banged?

• Thread starter candy_pills_$100_bills
  • Start date
C

candy_pills_$100_bills

how common is that girls like to be totally treated like a gang bang slut? Im talking DP + sucking dicks with 3-5 guys just beating their guts up.

if a girl likes anal and giving blowjobs the math seems she will like be into GB's? the girls I know who have been with a few men at the same time are always older.

you all ever run across gang bang sluts on a daily basis?

I knows STUDs has some experience with this

why would you even want to know...im not really interested in how insane some women can be.

and take down that fucking horrible avatar god damnit man why on earth would you ever put an avatar like that.

throw her in some American eagle gear and introduce her to the folks for sure (if they didnt know she takes on 5 guys at a time)

Some of that shit you just don't want to think about. I'm sure all of us at one time or another introduced some girl to mom who we thought was great and genuine and all that bullshit, while in her past she had taken on 12 dicks simulataneously or sucked on nigger hose or maybe even had nigger hose involved in the aforementioned 12 dicks.

Human sexuality can be absurd and I think any female would be down for that in the right environment with no possible consequences or judgement from her peers. So all you guys who think you have find the perfect angel for you to marry, rest assured that one point at the very least she has fantasized about cramming an 8" black deathstick down her throat until she gags on it and uses her own gag as a lubricant to have her asshole destroyed, that is if she hasn't already acted on it.

I guess the point is that they are all whores, besides our mothers.

i've only known 2 chicks that wanted the gangbang situation...and both have stability issues...

ive beaten my share of gang baging sluts usually the hoes from highschool they love that shit they let u do what ever u want to them im

ive beaten my share of gang baging sluts usually the hoes from highschool they love that shit they let u do what ever u want to them im

fucking a whore ? or you and 4 of your friends running DP trains on them while she has 2 cocks in mouth?

ive been involved in this before. 2 buddies and i fucked a girl but she/we were wasted as fuck and just sorta happened. I think that it takes a situation where either she will never see the doodz again or that she somewhat knows one, otherwise they get weirded and worry about the whore stigma of having the guys tell people they know

But how could you
a) Fuck a chick with males next to you doing the same thing
b) Stick your cock in a whore like that .. lol

Back