Give me the best cycle

Rocket Man

All right boys who here will give me the best of the best of ALL times cycle (stack) for gains..... Money's no object!!!!! :D

It all depends on you bro...u get best results by what you put into it...diet...training..cardio...plus nobody is gonna give you a "BEST" cycle without knowing ur stats bro...plus are you cutting or bulking...add more to ur question bro!!

wk 1-16 8 grams sust
wk 1-16 6 grams EQ
wk 1-16 300mg tren ED
wk 1- 8 175mg Dbol ED
Slin 40iu post workout
1-16 240mg var ED
1-16 200mg Winstrol (winny) ED
nolvadex on hand of course, just in case...
and maybe throw in some halo, just in case your liver is still putting up a fight...

Well if he is asking for everyones ALL TIME CYCLE...it varies from person to person...cause everyone reacts differently to diff drugs...so if you are looking for the right cycle for you...i would just start with a 1st cycle of 300-500 mgs of test a week..and go from there...see how you..and your body reacts!!

I'm sick of doing this test suspension!!

What about some Trenbolone, Dbol, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol and oh Test....

I can't beleive it still no cycle

OK about me 40yrs old 285 pounds 20%bf 20yrs lifting like looking like the Big Show!!!

This will be my seventh cycle and I just wanted to know what some of you think!!! Far as keeping the gains like HGH IGF-1

Just wanted to know what you think is the BEST of the BEST as far as Stacks go...

Back