Glad to be learning from you all

I finally registered after reading for over a year. Here is some back ground, I'm over 30 with kids, one very disabled and a stay at home dad with her. I played with steroids when I was young and stupid it was easy to get in southern ca while I was in the usmc and now I'm in the middle of nowhere. I've done a lot more reading now (thanks to you guys) and know what I want and need (I think). Truth is I looked in the mirror a year ago and didn't like what I saw and I didn't want to be that fat overweight dad, so started reading and one of the first things I read was get in shape first so that's what I did I'm down 35 pounds from working out and I think I'm ready to meet you all and really learn the ropes. THANKS for all the info I've already learned and the info to come. I will try not do the stupid shit and wait my turn, thanks again.

Glad to have you man. Just keep reading and don't be afraid of asking questions that you don't feel have been answered in the stickies. There's nothing better than knowing you're taking steps in order to be a better Dad for our young ones - especially being able to keep up with the little bundles of energy!

Welcome to 'ology (officially)! :)

Back