Glassware..

good2go

Hi Guys,
I've been out of the game for a while but am getting back in head first. My question for those that can help:
I'm looking for a reliable company for glassware. Vials, caps, filtering, etc. I am also considering ampules this time around if anyone knows a company that offers them.

I used to have a couple companies I dealt with, but it has been a while. I'm sure there are ones listed here, but after exhausting the search feature I'm reaching out for any quick responses.

Thanks.

Rui isnt bad.... i had an issue with my order and they are slow to fix it, but we will see, its only one error, their products are g2g though

Another bump for medical-and-lab-supplies.com Used to be research supply.net, great products, great customer service, no reason to go to another source for me.

I always use med lab supply as well, but if you want ampules use ivpacks. If you cant find them, pm me and i will give you their email address.

Hi Guys,
I've been out of the game for a while but am getting back in head first. My question for those that can help:
I'm looking for a reliable company for glassware. Vials, caps, filtering, etc. I am also considering ampules this time around if anyone knows a company that offers them.

I used to have a couple companies I dealt with, but it has been a while. I'm sure there are ones listed here, but after exhausting the search feature I'm reaching out for any quick responses.

Thanks.

Ive got to ask, why do you want to use ampules? They are easy to use when brewing, but a pain in the ass when cycling. You have to break one open for every shot, then you are stuck using 1cc or whatever you put in the amp. What if you want to increase your dose a little or even decrease? Sometimes little pcs of glass fall in, so you really should use filter needles for withdrawing the oil, etc, etc.
Why do you want to deal with all of that when you can just use a simple vial?

Back