Going for my first cycle soon! Share your opinion

dreamchaser

Hey. I plan on doing my first cycle in one of the upcoming weeks. I'm 20 years old currently, 184, 90 kilos and sitting at 20% bodyfat.

Week 1-6 Omnadren @ 500 mg/w (Monday/Thursday injections)
Week 6-9 Omnadren @ 500 or 750 mg/w (Monday/Wednesday/Sunday)
Week 9-12 Omnadren @ 500 mg/w (Monday/Thrusday injections)
Week 1-6 Tbol @ 40mg/ed
Week 1-12 Arimidex @ 0.5mg/eod
PCT 20 days after last shot
Week 1-4 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 1-4 Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20/Week 1-4 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod

This is what I plan on doing. The reason I'm choosing Omnadren is because I can buy it from the drugstore and I know that it'll be legit. I'm using Tbol during weeks 1 to 6 as a kickstart, but I'm still wondering whether or not I should run it for more than 6 weeks. Also, I'd like to hear some opinions about week 6-9 Omnadren mg/w, should I keep it to 500 or raise it to 750 considering it's my first cycle? Also, is 20 days after the last injection good for the PCT or should it be a little more than 20 since I'm using Omnadren? Lemme know what you guys think.

your too young, your bf% is way too high, your using compounds that are not commonly used for first cycles, stop everything your doing and wait till your older.

Nothing more to add besides what milton already said. Crazy plan, way to high bodyfat, no idea what you're doing and lastly to young...

I appreciate the feedback. I understand, I should probably focus on my diet more and cutting naturally. Milton, are you talking about the Tbol or the doses overall?

your too young, your bf% is way too high, your using compounds that are not commonly used for first cycles, stop everything your doing and wait till your older.

While I agree with the age part of your quote. I thought this was Steroidology.com where the website helps teach and help people learn their craft. Not bodybuilding 101. Look around a high-level strength competition like the World***8217;s Strongest Man or the annual Arnold Classic and you***8217;ll see some abs, but you***8217;ll also definitely see some bellies. When it comes to pure strength, people with lots of mass typically win out over super-cut bodybuilder types. These guys are most definitely using gear to get the gains they need. I can guarantee you they are not worried about bf%. There***8217;s no reason for strength athletes to cut that body fat if they can put it to good use pushing and pulling.
Building mass and strength requires lots and lots of food, and not all of it can be ***8220;clean,***8221; if you***8217;re going for pure volume and strength. Cutting the excess fat from the bulking process would take precious muscle with it, which is a cost most strength athleates are willing to pay instead of looks.

However, I wish you would explain your self a bit better when it comes to gear and bf%, as I am new to gear not new to weightlifting. Most all of your post always say your bf% is to high. If you have some knowledge on how to help the strength athlete with a hight bf% that would be great.

yes this site does help teach for sure, so let us teach you that your too young to do gear. you could get far more gains and cuts with a proper diet and training program and still be able to bang every bush you see.

How old do you have to be? Schwarzenegger began weight training at the age of 15. He won the Mr. Universe title at age 20 and went on to win the Mr. Olympia contest seven times. Was he doing gear? Lets get real.

Back