Gone out the window

scientific nick

Silly Ass Hat
So, I strayed from my initial cycle schedule. After some reading, research, and review of other"s experiences, I decided to super dose igf-LR3 to 300mcg IM to each quad and 300mcg GHRP-6 and a total of cjc @~2mg/week. Those went into my glutes 6 hours later.
I would like to do this for a month, but there is no way I could afford that much igf

What do you all think? It is cautious territory, and I know the risks that could accompany high doses.

I'm staying tuned to this, for sure. I Was curious about upping my dose of ghrp and grf, too. However, I personally wouldn't mess around with that high of a dose of lr3 though. Just doing 50mcg every day has been making my fingers and forearms hurt real bad (I believe its from fluid retention from my research.) I really can't even make a tight fist today, I'd be scared I couldn't wouldn't walk if I did that.

I'm staying tuned to this, for sure. I Was curious about upping my dose of ghrp and grf, too. However, I personally wouldn't mess around with that high of a dose of lr3 though. Just doing 50mcg every day has been making my fingers and forearms hurt real bad (I believe its from fluid retention from my research.) I really can't even make a tight fist today, I'd be scared I couldn't wouldn't walk if I did that.

I don't get that tingly sensation. It feels good, to me. And the fact that it is intramuscular makes it less systemic.

So, I strayed from my initial cycle schedule. After some reading, research, and review of other"s experiences, I decided to super dose igf-LR3 to 300mcg IM to each quad and 300mcg GHRP-6 and a total of cjc @~2mg/week. Those went into my glutes 6 hours later.
I would like to do this for a month, but there is no way I could afford that much igf

What do you all think? It is cautious territory, and I know the risks that could accompany high doses.

Where on earth did you get this information? 300mcg of igf-1 in each quad? That' ridiculous dosing and makes no sense at all. Ghrp6 300mcg is a good dose but needs to be pinned 3-4 times a day along with cjc no dac unless your using regular cjc with it.

I can second what meathead is saying. 300mcg is a large dose and to take that much 3-4 times a day might be excessive.

I was reading other's experiments with it, and a researcher much like our Juiced_porkchop.
I do not take it 3-4 times a day, only once. I backed off to 200mcg split between two groups intramuscularly.
My goal is to get the significant hyperplasia that another researcher got. He was doing 300mcg x2 post workout IM daily. Too much money, though.
I have not had any terrible symptoms. severe hunger, a head rush, pump. all good.

That actually sounds solid. I thought you did 300mcg up to 4 times a day for like 1.2mg total a day. LOL

I was reading other's experiments with it, and a researcher much like our Juiced_porkchop.
I do not take it 3-4 times a day, only once. I backed off to 200mcg split between two groups intramuscularly.
My goal is to get the significant hyperplasia that another researcher got. He was doing 300mcg x2 post workout IM daily. Too much money, though.
I have not had any terrible symptoms. severe hunger, a head rush, pump. all good.

So basically 600mcg of igf-1 lr3 post workout? Thats a ridiculous dose. I have never heard of anyone running more than 120mcg a day of igf-1.

So basically 600mcg of igf-1 lr3 post workout? Thats a ridiculous dose. I have never heard of anyone running more than 120mcg a day of igf-1.

That would be a really crazy does for IGF-1 LR3. I was thinking he meant GHRP doses. LOL I need to read more careful.

ghrp is 300mcg, cjc is 200 3 times daily.
IGF, is backed off to 200mcg.

I gained a solid 5 lbs in the last week. no fat, no water. My jeans are beginning not to fit, my shirts are starting to get to tight. I almost ripped a button up today.

ghrp and cjc doses are ok but that igf-1 is really high...where did you get this info from? I wouldn't go higher than 100mcg on that. These peps will put on 5-10lbs of water. Muscles will be much fuller but its just water. No way you gain 5lbs of muscle that fast.

I'm eating like a hoss because of the ghrp-6. I'm still very cut. It may not be total muscle, but it is hardly fat. Still can barely get a pinch of skin on my bum or legs or pecs.

I was on a few different forums, I can't remember which it specifically came off of. anabolic minds and professional muscle were a couple of them.

Where on earth did you get this information? 300mcg of igf-1 in each quad? That' ridiculous dosing and makes no sense at all. Ghrp6 300mcg is a good dose but needs to be pinned 3-4 times a day along with cjc no dac unless your using regular cjc with it.

agreed.

for IGF1 i only use upto 60mcg 1X ed usually of lr3 and if des 10-20mcg 2X a day.

100mcg 3-4X a day of ghrp6 is good.

ghrp is 300mcg, cjc is 200 3 times daily.
IGF, is backed off to 200mcg.

I gained a solid 5 lbs in the last week. no fat, no water. My jeans are beginning not to fit, my shirts are starting to get to tight. I almost ripped a button up today.
dont use more then 100mcg. i only go 40-60mcg myself. over 100mcg is not a good idea in my op

lr3 pinned 1X ed 40-60mcg is enough, dont pass 100. i also just go Subq, works just the same, less hassle/risk and scar tissue.

ghrp and cjc doses are ok but that igf-1 is really high...where did you get this info from? I wouldn't go higher than 100mcg on that. These peps will put on 5-10lbs of water. Muscles will be much fuller but its just water. No way you gain 5lbs of muscle that fast.

Yes and Yes... I get more bloat when on pep's and even slight bump in blood pressure compared to normal from the extra water. If I eat salty stuff I really get bloat.

Back