Some questions regarding RUI's IGF-1 LR3 Peptide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Damn6Ram6

I've decided to research peptides and give them a shot...but I seem to get conflicting answers when I try and read about it. i also have a couple questions that I didn't find the answers to in my reading.

1. Is RUI's IGF-1 LR3 G2G? Or are peptides a waste in general?

2. The most popular dose I saw people telling others to take was 50mcg a day, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Is this correct?

3. If I purchase a 1mg bottle of IGF-1 LR3 it would cost me $100. Taken at 50mcg a day, that would only give me 20 days worth. If I take it for an accumulation of 12 weeks then that means I would have to buy 5 bottles. that's $500.....for a peptide....that's how much i pay for a cycle of steroids!! lol worth it???

4.Mixing and using the peptide. RUI sells sterile water .9% Benzyl alcohol to use with it. Is that proper? i was reading about how the peptide itself can get stuck in the glass of the vial, so the acidity is needed to remove it so you can use it.

5. Do i need to buy a separate empty vial to mix the peptide and sterile water in? And after mixing them, can I put the left overs back in the fridge and use it for tomorrows shot? or should you only use it if it was just mixed?

6. How do i mix it? Could you please explain the math on how to mix it to get 50mcg for my injection?

7. Do I inject intramuscularly or do i inject it like insulin, right into my tummy fat?

8. is it worth it?

Thank you.

I hope someone helps answer these questions. I have subscribed to this thread. Very interested in these answers.

Bump someone answer this?? The main thing that should be asked which most people are unaware of is if the igf-1 is chemically synthesised or recombinant because most research chems are chemically synthesised and they absolutely can't work and react in you body as they need to be recombinanted in bacteria for your body to have a reaction

I've decided to research peptides and give them a shot...but I seem to get conflicting answers when I try and read about it. i also have a couple questions that I didn't find the answers to in my reading.

1. Is RUI's IGF-1 LR3 G2G? Or are peptides a waste in general?

2. The most popular dose I saw people telling others to take was 50mcg a day, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Is this correct?

3. If I purchase a 1mg bottle of IGF-1 LR3 it would cost me $100. Taken at 50mcg a day, that would only give me 20 days worth. If I take it for an accumulation of 12 weeks then that means I would have to buy 5 bottles. that's $500.....for a peptide....that's how much i pay for a cycle of steroids!! lol worth it???

4.Mixing and using the peptide. RUI sells sterile water .9% Benzyl alcohol to use with it. Is that proper? i was reading about how the peptide itself can get stuck in the glass of the vial, so the acidity is needed to remove it so you can use it.

5. Do i need to buy a separate empty vial to mix the peptide and sterile water in? And after mixing them, can I put the left overs back in the fridge and use it for tomorrows shot? or should you only use it if it was just mixed?

6. How do i mix it? Could you please explain the math on how to mix it to get 50mcg for my injection?

7. Do I inject intramuscularly or do i inject it like insulin, right into my tummy fat?

8. is it worth it?

Thank you.

they no longer sponsor these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back