good cutting roid??????

Depends on your experience with anabolics, how you react to them individually, and of course you can cut on any steroid. It mostly depends on your diet.

i usually use fina which has given me great results only thing side effects are insomnia and sweating at the gym

EQ.

But if your asking for "a good cutting roid" you probably have a LOT to learn, so don't jump in quite yet. Stay on the boards are read up, there are a lot of possible side effects from using steroids, especially if you don't really know what your doing.

bracco01 said:
everybody, what is a good cutting roid that does not make you loose your hair?????

bracco01 said:
5'9
last time checked 14%
I do sets of 10 with 180, but dont really max but u can guestimate
squat is sets of 10 w/200.
dont really dead lift
more or less 10 years of training but not hardcore training

Diet....you are way too small to be using steroids

True that he is not at his genetic potential, however considering his age I think he is responsible enough to make his own decisions.

You need to make some alterations to your training and diet, (go check out the forums and read up) and read a lot more about gear before you start. And do a test only 1st cycle.

"roids" dont get you cut, strict dieting and cardio do that, BUT if you want an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that will work nicely witha solid diet and training regime, then ANAVAR is KING!

"roids" dont get you cut, strict dieting and cardio do that, BUT if you want an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that will work nicely witha solid diet and training regime, then ANAVAR is KING!

And you know what you are talking about! right?

Anavar-EQ is a awesome cycles true. and anavar alone if BF is under 16% show a very effficient effect.

Bit late to be giving bracco01 advice, this thread is from 2006!!

Why did you dig this one up?

Back