good time to use D-bol

Try to space them out evenly throughout the day (every four hours or so). Pre/post-workout is irrelevant...

dont take alot of that shi* because youlle get gyno in a matter of 2 weeks. dont take d for longer than 5 weeks either.

raisin nuts said:
dont take alot of that shi* because youlle get gyno in a matter of 2 weeks. dont take d for longer than 5 weeks either.

I agree with keeping the dose low...and not going over 4 weeks... some people may get gyno at high doses while others do not...if someone does get symptoms then I would use arimdex and novladex in combonation and drop the dbol dosage...also I would never use dbol alone... if it were me (and if it was legal of course) I would use it only help with test cycle in the first 4 weeks...

thefantom1 said:
I agree with keeping the dose low...and not going over 4 weeks... some people may get gyno at high doses while others do not...if someone does get symptoms then I would use arimdex and novladex in combonation and drop the dbol dosage...also I would never use dbol alone... if it were me (and if it was legal of course) I would use it only help with test cycle in the first 4 weeks...

That's what I'm thinking of doing...

my question...what's a "high dose" to you? I was thinking 30mg/d for three first three weeks

Most will use around 40mg+ per day. 30mg/d will work just fine especially if you've never used the compound before.

i actually got good results off of 25mg before. it was my first time using them and anabolically it felt better than 750 of test. thats just me thou.

simpllyhuge said:
i actually got good results off of 25mg before. it was my first time using them and anabolically it felt better than 750 of test. thats just me thou.

Much appreciate the post!

30mg/day is probably the average Newb dosage, with 40+ being used for more advanced users. I hear many first timers have great success @ 30mg/day.

nice...i'm thinking 10mg every six hours (since that's the half-life) should be good. midnight, 6am, noon, 6pm might just be the schedule

Aczech said:
nice...i'm thinking 10mg every six hours (since that's the half-life) should be good. midnight, 6am, noon, 6pm might just be the schedule

Thats abit over the top. morning and night will be just as good.
You where not going to use it by itself?

raisin nuts said:

Ok dude, if you dont know what you're talking about then dont give someone advice. a) you can run dbol longer than 5 weeks and Ive never gotten gyno from it, because not all people will get gyno from it.

Bast said:

agree...... am/pm works fine for me

Bast said:

Well, I work 6am-6pm...so those three doses are no big deal...and i usually go to bed aroun 1130ish...so that's pretty close to every six hours. And no, onyl an idiot would run dbol alot...it's more like a jump start to test e cycle of 250mg every three days

Back