Got friendzoned. how to change her mind.

Bushcook

So there is this girl i have been friends with since primary school, and over the years she has been getting more and more attractive. i always wanted to date her but never had the chance, the timing was horrible every time she was single i wasn't and vice versa. now that i got my chance and took it, she says that if we were to mess this up things would never be the same yada yada yada and she said no cause she don't want to gamble away our friendship. any advice on how to change her mind. or should i just give up?

Dude, if she wanted you and had a crush on you, she would have jumped at the opportunity. The fact she didn't want to take that risk shows me that she views you only as a friend. So yeah, you are friendzoned for sure. Spend your time looking for other chicks.

Been there bro. Hooked up with a chick and then got a girlfriend after. After that one i wanted to date her but she had a boyfriend and that happened a couple times. We still talked a lot hung out every now and again but that didnt last forever and now i dont talk to her at all and havent for awhile. But it could work for you if you really push for it and want to bad enough but if something goes wrong you probably wont be friends after.

Go out and meet more girls. When you get competent at it, she will race back into your life. Chances are at that point its going to be you not wanting her. Not the other way around. Too many other girls to care...

hey there..

I know tht its litle lame.. But there is som very good info in this site.. You can juse google chrome as a translater.. Have been making the some thing..
Those guys are highly skillet in the earyer that youu aree asking aboout..

Ohh.. Here is the AdamBraff.dk

Chances are that the friendship is gone now anyways or soon will be since she shot you down... I would try to atleast go for broke now

Lmao I've had this happen to me too many times. Chances are she won't ever date you if you've known her for so long and she just immediately shot you down, don't lose sleep over it. I'd go out and talk to 4-5 other chicks at the same time and keep your options open.

Sometimes making her jealous works this one chick would never give me a chance always telling me shes seeing someone she became my friend and told me to send her pics of the girls I talk too she said "im good at spotting the garbage" so with time I sent her bunch different pics girls I would date and she always said something negative lol long story short she got jealous and gained interest then I fucked her haha

From the woman's perspective, there's two options. Either way I guarantee you she's thought about it. If you are best friends, every time she sees some cheesy rom-com she's thinking about it. But she either A: really is worried about losing your friendship because she's afraid of commitment and doesn't see you as a long term relationship or She takes you and your friendship for granted and is standing in her own way. Or B: she really doesn't see you that way. If you want to unlock the secret to the way a woman's mind works watch movies like He's just not that into you, and Laws of Attraction. All of the romantic comedies that start with the leads as just friends or even as enemies. Then add about 50% understanding that women are insane, cope with that, and then (in all seriousness) talk to her again. Sometimes women are scared, especially if they've known you for that long. They want to be swept off their feet. No matter how much they fight for equality, we all want that knight in shining armor to come and take them away to a happily ever after. Also, if you think it might be the takes you for granted angle, don't talk to her for a while. give it a couple weeks. Wait for her to come to you and say that she missed you, or straight out give her an ultimatum: you don't want to be just friends anymore, and if you can't take your relationship to the next level then you can't be friends with her anymore. (You like her, so it hurts to much to not be with her- that line will melt her heart a little, if you mean it.)

Dude, move on and find a chick that wants you. You will know as soon as it happens. Some of the best women i met was going out and not even looking for it. It just fucken happened. Don't waste your time playing their fucking games.
A woman that is truly interested in you wont do that shit.

So there is this girl i have been friends with since primary school, and over the years she has been getting more and more attractive. i always wanted to date her but never had the chance, the timing was horrible every time she was single i wasn't and vice versa. now that i got my chance and took it, she says that if we were to mess this up things would never be the same yada yada yada and she said no cause she don't want to gamble away our friendship. any advice on how to change her mind. or should i just give up?

Very simple go out and get drunk with her. Then hopefully you can cross over the friends line!!

I just registered to give this advice to anyone who might be reading this and as a response to the post above...

DO NOT, EVER, DO WHAT THEY DO IN ROM-COMS!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst advice in the world and anyone who thinks that relationships work the way they do in movies is going to be alone forever. The advice was given by a girls and my first piece of advice is dont listen to girls. They want a guy whos emotional yet never cries, strong yet tender...Nice guys dont finish. True 'love' never wins, there is no such thing, if you think there is then you are delusional and deserve the horrors that await you. Throwing rocks at a girls window? Stalking charges. Keep trying when it has failed? They will hate you more and more. You have to do the opposite of what girls say they want, or what a nice guy would do. I've destroyed enough relationships to know that sitting round waiting for it to come to you won't work. There is only one way out of the friend zone, not to give a shit about her, but keep her around, fight all your instincts to be a bicth. Do what you want and nothing she wants. Its obvious she doesn't respect you. Demonstrate value while not showing off.

I had an old gf who when I got back in the country she was with a new guy, she didn't tell me and teased me into her bed but wouldn't fuck me, after a year of this I got pissed and saw her for the whore she was, anyway after a few years she broke up with him and I invited her round for dinner, after watching some movie she said she couldn't believe I hadn't fucked her, by that point it hadn't even crossed my mind so far gone was my interest, I tried to fuck her but it was shit, she still wanted me but not I her. Anyway people only want what they don't have, if you show your dedication to her she won't want you, it doesn't matter how nice people are this is how humans work. All good relationships uphold this back and forth.

Rom-coms are written as a fantasy for how people think they should be, not how they are. The fact that your complaining about being friend zoned suggests you don't have the right mindset, drop it and move forward, that is a guy she might like.

You ever actually tried anything or just talked to her about it? You can't talk about it, gotta be about it! Guys with confidence don't ask about stuff they just know, and we all know females adore confidence. I'm not saying jump all over her, but go out in a group, have some drinks, and try to kiss her. Plain and simple! At least thats how we do it in New Orleans

Back