Got off my Lazy Ass.... Competed and Won.

thats a transformation and a half. Very very nice. That takes so much determination and will power. Good luck with your next show

That's awesome, man, absolutely awesome! I'm proud of you, it takes alot to dedicate yourself to that for 2years! Big props to you, fantastic work!
Congratulations on kicking ass!!!
When's your next show?

Madine21 said:
That's awesome, man, absolutely awesome! I'm proud of you, it takes alot to dedicate yourself to that for 2years! Big props to you, fantastic work!
Congratulations on kicking ass!!!
When's your next show?

Thanks Madine,

Means a lot. My next show is on Oct 10th. British finals. Hopefully I can come in about 3 pounds lighter and tighter. Right now pondering on weather to use a new routine.

Again thank you all for your kind words. I just hope that everyone see's that anything is possible if your willing to work at it.

Wow!!! Awesome work! Congratulations on your win but more importantly, congratulations on your fantastic transformation. :)

amazing bro

that was truly inspiring

whats yoru diet like ?
ive been trying to lose bodyfat
but keep as much muscle as possible

so far its taking a really long time

any tips ?

That is some awesome motivation for a guy like me, thanks a ton.

Awesome work man you look tight!

alfa23 said:
where is the british finals? i might show up.

Alfa, They are going to be held in Nottingham on the 10th Oct.

Come along. Nothing like a show to get you in the mood to pump iron and diet for a contest.

Fyre said:
Wow!!! Awesome work! Congratulations on your win but more importantly, congratulations on your fantastic transformation. :)

Thanks Fyre. Really means a lot.

Cheers

P

Hi prl,
im new to the board & just happen to come across your pics!
i was actually one of the 10 you beat:crying: :D
Got to say m8 you looked great & deserved too win,it was a big step up in class for me & made me realise what hard work ive got to do in the future!
Also want to wish you luck for the finals!

Great job bro! I remember the first FAT pics of you :)
I was wondering, is there any money in those shows and if how much?

Bast,

No money at all. I'm not too fussed though.

This was just to prove to myself that I could look like a body builder and lose weight.

I now realise that this is the hardest sport in the world. My views on BB on a whole has totally changed......... Along with my eating habits.

Chavie said:
amazing bro

that was truly inspiring

whats yoru diet like ?
ive been trying to lose bodyfat
but keep as much muscle as possible

so far its taking a really long time

any tips ?
My diet has been strict. Not too strict but strict enough that I realised how privileged we are to eat what we want, when we want.

Main thing for me was cutting back on my carbs and simple carbs. And a shit load of cardio. At times I was doing 2 and half hours of cardio a day....... everyday.

Holy hell! I haven't even been watching this forum since no-one can post pics!

Amazing! Huge kudos to you on your transformation and your win!! :beertoast

Back