GP Anadrol/Test/Tren

Bobcatjacked

Stats: 26yo 260lb 6ft1 17%BF

Hey guys. This is my 4th cycle. I introduced anadrol as a kickstart. My current cycle looks like this.

Weeks 1-4 anadrol 100mg per day
Weeks 1-12 Test-E 600mg per week
Weeks 1-10 Tren 400mg per week

I have taken dbols as kickstarters in the past with great success. I am currently 12 days into my cycle and I dont feel much from the anadrol. I have had no side effects, no pumps, no suppression in apatite, and most disappointing no increase in strength. I have had a little increase in weight (4lbs) but I feel that could be from the change in calorie increase in my diet.

When does anadrol really kick into full effect. Does GP Anadrol suck? Should I jump up to 150mg per day? This is also my first time running Tren which I have felt no effects or sides from either. No night sweets ect. The Tren Is also GP. I am hoping to gain alot of mass on this cycle what do you guys think.

I blew up on the gp drol at 100m ed. It was also my first time with drol. Have you run drol before bro?

Is that tren e or ace? Tren typically hits me hard the third week.

No Im running tren-e, I wish I went with the ace. I am beating my self up because I didnt. But I am hoping my gains will still be good. I imagine Tren-E is like Test-e where I wont really feal the effects untill week 4-5?

Not sure on the ADROL but there is A LOT of hyper on the GP Orals. The tren and test treated me great.

"GP drol sucks" ??? are you kidding me???? dude GP drol is the best, why don't you ship it my way and Ill run a log for ya ??
how about that ? lol, just give it 2 weeks then you will remember, I told you so.

As soon as I hit week 2 (14 days) I really had a great work out and the pumps were great. I am actually up 12 Lbs now. I quess I was expecting so much so soon. i can say that I do enjoy the Drol now, and I cant wait to see what it does for me for the next 2 weeks. Thanks guys.

Drol gives me a massive headache.I don't feel all the great on it either.........I used it once for a week and gave the rest of my tabs to a friend.

are you looking to get mass and at the same time look ripped??

I am trying to go for more mass then a ripped look. I do want to be cut up also but its not as important to me this go around. The main reason I threw the tren in was so I didnt have a huge drop in strength when I came off the anadrol. By the time the anadrol kickstar is over then tren should be kicking in nice. I am still on week 2 and up 13lbs and I dont even feel water bloat, we will see how it gos.

Back