Great creatine product anybody????

la_lo26

alrite so i am wanting to start to workout again and was wondering what is a great creatine product to buy that will show diference, back when i used to workout i used to drink nutrex's vitargo cgl is there anything better and also any kind of protein to get my main deal is to gain weight

Optimum nutrition makes some really nice proteins. Just get yourself a generic creatine mono-hydrate that you have to load for two weeks then cruise the rest of the time, anything else hyping different delivery system is a waste of money.

I use generic GNC Creatine Plus (Just Creatine Monohydrate with 950mg of BCAAS)
I load the Creatine at 20g ED for a week and then just 5g ED for 4 weeks then i'm done. just be sure your using the weight of the actual creatine mono and not counting the weight of the other crap mixed in. like Rougen said, I use Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey for PWO, and Optimum Nutrion 100% Casein before bed

I've been using a creatine from cellucore that was the best creatine I've even used so far. NOW...for the new yr, they created a new creatine that will blow your doors off..if u're not happy send back the empty container and get 100% of your money back no hassel. I"ve been on this site for yrs and i've also been lifting for yrs. I'd say hands down this is the best creatine I've ever tried. Call em up 979-492-9876 or 979-779-1428 give them discount code MB505 and tell them ure a 1st time buyer and u'll get 2 discounts that way. Like I said if ure not completely satisfied let them know and they'll refund your money thats how confident they are in their products.

Back