Greek God Cycle. TestE, Anavar, EQ

LilManX

Hey guys this is my 4th cycle, using all new products and would like to get your input.

Stats: 24YO, 5'7" 175lbs, 10%BF.
Goal: To gain a solid 15 pounds and keep most post cycle. Would like to be 190lbs with 10%BF.

Week 1-13: BL TestE 600mg/wk. (Pin 3x/wk on Mon,Wed,Fri of 200mg)

Week 1-12: BL EQ 600mg/wk. (Pin 3x/wk on Mon,Wed,Fri of 200mg and will be mixing with TestE same syringe)

Week 10-15: BD Anavar. 60mg/day (will run until start of post cycle therapy (pct))

Week 3-15: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2x/wk. (250ius each on Mon,Fri)

Week 16: This is where things get tricky for me. I have Nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand but am not sure of the correct NOLVA/HCG doses to be using for post cycle therapy (pct) on a cycle like this.

Also I was told that if I pin on Mon,Wed,Fri then it would help keep my blood levels stable and lessen the side effects to an extent. Any advice or help you guys can give me on this cycle would be appreciated.

I haven't done a cycle in a long time. I've been lifting for years and I'm naturally a small guy and a hard gainer. I would like to put on 15 more pounds though.

Well I'm not a fan of eq cuz it thickens blood. This really doesn't seem like a Greek god cycle to me.

4th cycle and you don't know how to post cycle therapy (pct). Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolva should not be used at the same time, it's counter productive. Use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10-14 days prior to post cycle therapy (pct).

It's not that difficult to post cycle therapy (pct) from the cycle. And you are imagining things if you think this is a "Greek god cycle" whatever that means.

With any ester, the more frequent you pin the more stable levels will be, but twice a week is fine and even if there is slight changes you won't be able to notice any difference.

my last 3 cycles my post cycle therapy (pct) mainly consisted of just NOLVA at 20mg/day. I was not well educated on post cycle therapy (pct) at the time. and the reason I named this the greek god cycle is I'm basing a lot of my cycle off a post relatively siprohormoneforum.com/aas-cycle-logs/49720-greek-god-cycle-test-e-eq-anavar.htmlmilar.

thanks for the info and the blood levels though

I am currently running the same cycle.

Drop The EQ down to 500mg. You will notice it can thicken your blood, cause bloody noses, increased blood pressure, headaches, acne, and pretty bad anxiety. EQ is pretty powerful stuff, start around 400-500 and go from there if you need to up it later.

Also You may notice the EQ overpowering test, so in my experience I like to dose it 700mg Test, 500mg EQ.

Anavar just gives extreme strength gains ! Awesome cycle.

I am on week 7 now and it is really beginning to shine.

stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before starting the actual pct . also add 50 mg a day to your nolva and run both for 3 weeks.

NOW
no offense but hard gainer , naturally small etc. is just a excuse . your diet sucks or you wouldnt weight 175 pounds after 3 cycles. get in the diet forum and post , ask the mod 3 j for diet help. you wasting your time and money otherwise.

also at 175 pounds you do NOT need that much steroids to grow , cut the test and eq both back to 400-500 mg a week.

Thanks for your help guys. DADAWG, so are you saying to decrease down to 500mg TEST E and 500mg EQ/week? And to run 50mg Nolva daily for 3 weeks?

Thanks for your help guys. DADAWG, so are you saying to decrease down to 500mg TEST E and 500mg EQ/week? And to run 50mg Nolva daily for 3 weeks?

i mean 20 mg of nolva AND 50 mg of clomid.

also go at least that low on test e and eq , imo 400 mg of each is plenty for your size.

dont do anything until you get your diet straightened out.

Maybe if you'd be a Greek God if you added more lamb kebabs with garlic yoghurt to your diet.

if you only gain 10lbs on this cycle its because you don't know how to eat. get your diet in check. my .02

also your past 4 cycle were probably BS without PCT and you are going into everything without knowing. you need to do more research. ANYONE who has done 4 cycles should know a BASIC PCT treatment.

Last edited:
Back