Grocery List & Meal Plan Help?

I've tried a lot of things but I find the green chile verde sauce works best and it's low in calories if you're watching that. I just throw in over brown rice.

Black beans and salsa is good too, just watch how much beans you eat when you're watching calories/carbs.

I've tried to red enchilada sauce but that sucked.

Regular chicken broth is good too.

I am carb cycling So there are days my calorie intake is 1200-1300 to 1600-2000. I just registered for a half marathon in May in SF so I will be trainin super hard the next 3 months. But then again I have eventd scheduled throughout this whole year that I will be training for so As long as its not too high in Sodium I am ok with it.

I don't eat too much beans and I don't like red sauce.

The green chile verde sounds yummy. How much sauce to chickens do you use?

Last edited:
I am carb cycling So there are days my calorie intake is 1200-1300 to 1600-2000. I just registered for a half marathon in May in SF so I will be trainin super hard the next 3 months. But then again I have eventd scheduled throughout this whole year that I will be training for so As long as its not too high in Sodium I am ok with it.

I don't eat too much beans and I don't like red sauce.

The green chile verde sounds yummy. How much sauce to chickens do you use?

I throw 1 package of the frozen chicken tenderloins from Target with 2 28 oz. cans of chile verde sauce in the crockpot for 6 hours.

I throw 1 package of the frozen chicken tenderloins from Target with 2 28 oz. cans of chile verde sauce in the crockpot for 6 hours.

Cool, I will try that Saturday morning, prep it, and let it cook while I am hill training. I love to come home to yummy food after a long training session. :)
Thanks

I like the anabolic cookbook.. It's has about 200 pages of recipes with the protein and carb count on all of them.. All pretty easy to make as well.. It's by Dave ruel

Back