ground beef?

Kim the Swede

I am not quiet sure about the spelling. But how (un)healty is that?

I always eat 250g of ground beef every day. And over here its about 15% fat...but how much protein ?

If you are watching your calories go to Wal-Mart and get the extra lean meat ( 96-4). It is awsome. all the meat without the fat. it is expensive, about $3 a pound.

I eat it raw sometimes. It is so damn good. For those CKD'ing it, it is a godsend. When I actually get around to slapping the stuff onto the GF Grill, I will do a nice rare scorching, add some Cheddar, Swiss, then top it off with some Ranch dressing. Maybe sometimes slap on a few strips of Bacon as wel. Great stuff!

1 ounce = 28 grams

therefore if 4 oz beef = 22g protein
approx 120g beef = 22g protein

I think?

Last edited:
I try to eat a 1lb of beef ED, I get that 90% lean 10% fat.

Throw some seasoning and maybe some black beans and mm..mm..mm, yeah baby!!!:afro:

If you want to reduce the fat in ground beef, run it under some warm water after cooking. You'll lose a little bit of flavour, but you'll be surprised how much extra fat you can drain off it.

SkedMedz said:
I eat it raw sometimes. It is so damn good. For those CKD'ing it, it is a godsend. When I actually get around to slapping the stuff onto the GF Grill, I will do a nice rare scorching, add some Cheddar, Swiss, then top it off with some Ranch dressing. Maybe sometimes slap on a few strips of Bacon as wel. Great stuff!

NEVER NEVER EVER eat meat, eggs, or chicken raw. there are so many diseases that you could get and die from within a week. Everything should be cooked completely. If not it is like having sex with someone with an std and you know about it but still constantly fuck, yea the first night you may not get it or know you have it but it is a matter of time before you were wishing you didn't do something so stupid.

ucadaddy said:
If you are watching your calories go to Wal-Mart and get the extra lean meat ( 96-4). It is awsome. all the meat without the fat. it is expensive, about $3 a pound.
i agree with you but 3$ a pound isnt bad considering half of it doesnt fry away because it was fat

Back