guess what this is...

It's a hack squat. I love how it has 3 steps just to get into the thing. I wonder if it comes with a helmet incase someone falls out.

Easto said:
It's a hack squat. I love how it has 3 steps just to get into the thing. I wonder if it comes with a helmet incase someone falls out.

:D

yeah we have that one at my gym. but it's in white ;)

less stress on your back.

Beast_19_301 said:
that thing looks so fucked, I like the regular hack squats.

it's really easy to use though.

you adjust the shoulder pads, you place your feet, and you push. it is just the feeling of being "up" there.

but this one is awesome for the back. you don't feel it really much. I do it once in a while, but still I prefer regular squats. some times on a smith machine, sometimes alone.

we also have air pressured machines. there's one for standing squat. never tried it though.

I have never seen that machine at all. I saw it once a few years ago and couldn't figure out what it is.

the gym i used to go to had one of those, same colour too. I've never seen anybody use it other than when me and my buddy gave it a shot, just for the hell of it.

Hammer Strength H-Squat we haed one at the gym i used to train at. nice piece of equipment actually as a trainer...safetey and all. we were the only ones that really used it. everyone else was too scared of it.

Back