Gym's in Vegas???

dtk

Anyone been to vegas lately or live in vegas? I'm headed out there in a few weeks, and don't wanna give up on my training for the week. I've been to a couple other locations over the past year(cancun, cozumel, niagara falls, orlando) and for the most part the gyms in the hotels are pretty lame, a couple eliptical machine, treadmills, and maybe some chrom dumbells up to 50lbs. Just enough so they can say they offer a "full gym". Can i expect more of the same thing when we get to Vegas? We're staying at treasure island, and i see on their website it says they have a gym, but i'm worried it'll be another shitty one. I called and the idiot that i got on the phone could only tell me they have a gym, could not describe what it was like, because he had never been in it, just walked by it, and said it takes up a big room.... If i do get there and it's a sorry excuse for a gym anyone know of any in town that are decent and don't charge a fortune to get in??????

im guessin there pretty crappy, i stayed at the stratosphere and the gym was a piece of shit and they claimed to have a 6500sq fitness center.

Back