GYNO FOR TWO YEARS!! I need help bros, I can't beat it on my own

Serial-lifter

So I've had gyno for 2 years. I have almond sized lumps under both my nipples. It's driving me crazy, I take pride in the way I look and I find my nipples look puffy and deformed. Not to mention it hurts like hell when I drop the bar a little to quick on bench and crush my nipple.

I haven't done sauce in 3 years because I was hoping it would go away naturally. I quit drinking coffee, I've tried taking evening primrose oil. But nothing has seemed to work.

I know i have no one to blame but myself. When I was in my early 20s I did a handful of cycles that all went well except the last. A friend of mine set me up with a test e tren e cycle.. He said he would get the pct lined up for me in a couple weeks. I was to excited and pined right away figuring the pct would show up and is be cover. Long story short I never got it and I did the cycle without a pct. 3 months after I finished the cycle the gyno flared up. That was two f***** years ago.

Help me!

PCT is not to avoid gyno, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle which you should have started in week one is. but anyway I would rec 3 or so months of low dose SERM to try to shrink it. Ralox or tamox will work well. I rec Ralox, seems pretty good for gyno. You can find it at RUI. but keep in mind this is old developed gyno and there is a good chance only way to get it gone now is to cut it out..
Good luck man!

and if you ever cycle again make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand AND post cycle therapy (pct) before starting.

I doubt any holiistic approach(diet, supplements) is going to do anything. You will probably need pharm grade drugs or surgery. Go back to your coffee my friend :)

A heavy letro protocol can be used, but it'll crash your estro and make you feel like shit for many weeks.

Alternatively a lighter method could be used: aromasin + nolva.

If everything else fails, then surgery is the only way buddy.

X2

A heavy letro protocol can be used, but it'll crash your estro and make you feel like shit for many weeks.

Alternatively a lighter method could be used: aromasin + nolva.

If everything else fails, then surgery is the only way buddy.

Letro is not advised for gyno reversal. It can work but there is other much better and safer alternatives.

Nolva is a 2nd to ralox in terms of reversal efficacy. I wouldn't suggest adding aromasin to the protocol unless you are on a cycle as it will lower your E2 levels as well.

Back