Gyno on a Very Light cycle

Fadelikedirk

I’m currently experiencing some gyno symptoms running
test cyp at 500mg ew
Proviron 100mg ED
Adex 0.5 mg ED (was eod but after flare up I upped it)

Stats 25yo-6’0-205 lbs about 12%bf

I’ll start off with saying it’s my own fault in bad choices that led to gyno in a previous cycle. Over a year ago I was on my 4th cycle, had no sides ever from any compounds. Midway through a test prop and tren ace cycle I started a second job that made me very depressed and left me no time to eat/train but I continued to pin thinking I’ll get over it. Between 80h work weeks and lack of motivation to train or eat more than once a day, I kind of gave up on the gym. I started to drink heavily before completely stopping the shots which obviously where the gyno flared up for the first time ever. I got off the cycle once I noticed and ran pct with:
Hcg 1000 iu Ed x10 days 5 days after last pin
Clomid at 100/75/50/50
Pharma grade nolva at 40/40/20/20/20/20.
This got rid of all gyno so I never thought about it much after. I spent most of last year drinking every day, lost 52lbs total between November last year and September this year.
After quitting drinking I decided to get back in the gym. Got back to 190 lbs quickly and decided to run a light test cyp cycle with proviron. This would be my lightest stack I’ve ever ran so I figured I should have no problem with sides as long as I was strict with my AI and diet. Now about 5.5 weeks in I’ve got two marbleish sized firm lumps under both nipples. They are noticeable at this point so I have pharma grade nolva,hcg and clomid coming as I’m going to drop the cycle until I can clear this up. I was hoping at first it was just swelling because the short time on already I have almost built up to the strength I had a year ago and put on quite a bit of weight. Feels great but can’t continue if this issue will get worse.

I am waiting to do bloods as my family doctor retired it’s made it more time consuming to get bloodwork done but as a reference from what I remember my estrogen was very high on previous cycles but still did not cause me any noticeable gyno issues. I know the adex I’m using this time is legit as it’s pharma grade which is better than the UgL I’ve used in passed so I don’t understand how my estrogen could have gotten so out of control.

Looking for advice or ideas for what is causing it this time more than others and how I should proceed after running a complete pct.

Interesting, when are you getting labs done? once we can see all your numbers it will be easier to find the problem.
Do you have your logs of your last cycles along with bloodworks before, during and after your cycle and pcts?

Interesting, when are you getting labs done? once we can see all your numbers it will be easier to find the problem.
Do you have your logs of your last cycles along with bloodworks before, during and after your cycle and pcts?

I***8217;m hoping to get labs done in the next week or two, I***8217;ve called to make an appointment to get set up with a new doc. As for previous I only have one chart from during the cycle when I got my first flare up I didn***8217;t run labs until I started using 19nors so I don***8217;t have much base reference for normal levels. The only lab numbers I have are:
Free test 4110pmol/L
Test 105.8nmol/L
Estradiol 661pmol/L
Again these are from 7 weeks on test and tren and I had no where near the amount of swelling or pain related to gyno that I have now on just 500mg test.

Back