Gyno pea lump right nipple help lol

s_1

im on the final week of my test prop cycle and had recently added Anavar (var) in at 50mg ed for the past week.

yesterday night noticed a small lump beneath right nipple and this morning was more puffy. i started 40mg nolva immediately upon feeling lump and 40mg this morning. i know it takes a few days for nolva to kick in . im thinking of ending the cycle today and starting post cycle therapy (pct) w/nolva and clomid as the cycle was meant to end on saturday.

this sucks big time.

cycle was

wk 1-10 EQ and Test E
wk 1-4 Test Prop 100mg eod
wk 10-14 Test Prop
wk 13 Anavar (var) 50,g ed

wk 14 is now. i have stopped taking Anavar (var) and my next prop jab is due for tonight but im thinking of starting post cycle therapy (pct) instead

you might not be as screwed as you think. I have lumps that are present when im on and disappear once im off and my hormones level out. But i would use aromasin along w nolvadex seems to help me.

If ur going to do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as part of ur post cycle therapy (pct) which u should u should definately use aromasin w it because of the estrogen rebound

cheers im going to add in 50mf provrion and ptake another nolva 20mg tonight making it 60mg for today.
im starting clomid/nolva post cycle therapy (pct) 2moz

Back