h.balboner's prop recipe wrong?

PAC

i have had a fever for almost 2weeks.injections hurt like a mf.so i posted a question on prop thinking i had test fever and just assumed the pain was normal.eventually a bro(administrater)asked me the ba bs amounts and i told him 10gm prop 72.5 cc ss oil 5cc ba ans 15cc bb.he said of coarse that hurts thats 7% ba and 21% ba i should be half of that.h.balboner is the king what's up?what do i do now?i used the recipe from trev dog's post.directions for various powders.

actually you got about 5% ba and 15%bb. that shouldnt be causing the problem. sounds like bacteria to me. did you filter it then heat sterilize it? do you have redness and swelling at the inject sites and is it hot to the touch? is the pain immediate or does it take a day or so to onset? alos it could be you are sensitive to prop. some folks are. there are number of possibilities here. post your data please. one more thing as well. depending on your carrier oil you prolly dont need all that solvent. 3% ba and 9% bb should work. if it dont hold just add 1% ba and 2% bb then watch it again.

Last edited:
the pain is comes up to 48 hrs. later then goes away around the 96 mark.no redness on the glutes but redness on every delt inj.i used univ. sterile ss oil. filtered it and got to 25 for about 25-30 min.what can i do now?

PAC said:
the pain is comes up to 48 hrs. later then goes away around the 96 mark.no redness on the glutes but redness on every delt inj.i used univ. sterile ss oil. filtered it and got to 25 for about 25-30 min.what can i do now?

cut it down to 75mg/ml then filter and bake for an hour @250f. sounds like bacteria to me or that the hormone is irritating to soft tissue. have you done this procedure before or done other prop?

"filtered it and got to 25 for about 25-30 min."

not sure what you mean by this.

Last edited:
ive had the same problem with my prop injected it by it self to see if it was the prop or fina making me get the fever it was the prop my delt swelled up got red and hot same on my glute i think the ba%is pretty high in mine im going to try to cut it down with some oil 1/1ratio and try that overall i like the prop fina combo 1st time for fina im in to my second week.

Back