H-Drol cycle, OCT and PCT

noliveira

Hi guys.
I will start a cycle of H-Drol from Competitive Edge Labs.
I will do it like this 50/50/50/50, have one case of 60 caps and its enough to run like this.
I dont want to go up with the dosage because of the anti-depressant (socian 25mg and cipralex 20mg) and ansiolitic (xanax 3mg day) I take everyday.
My doubt is on the OCT and post cycle therapy (pct) plan.
I have planned to do omega 3, liv.52, COQ 10 and OCT ASSIST from competitive edge labs during the 5 weeks cycle, it has 240 capsules.
The OCT Assit has 240 caps and I will do it during post cycle therapy (pct) also.
For post cycle therapy (pct) I will remain with Omega 3, liv.52, COQ 10 and insert post cycle therapy (pct) Assist from competitive edge labs (120 capsules).
Omega 3, liv.52 and COQ10 I take them all the year without stops.
I was running Prime and Compound 20 but very low results and I stopped them today.
I dont know if there is any need to give some time before start with H-DROL.
Another concern is the fact I normally have triglicerideos and cholesterol a little bit out of limits but it is genetic, my father and my grand father have the same problem.
Normally triglicerideos are at 189 and choleterol at 250.
Already took a prescription for that but it was very bad for my liver and the doctor told me to stop with it.
Can someone please comment or help me adjusting my plan if needed?
Thank you all my friends.
Best Regards,

Hi guys.
I will start a cycle of H-Drol from Competitive Edge Labs.
I will do it like this 50/50/50/50, have one case of 60 caps and its enough to run like this.
I dont want to go up with the dosage because of the anti-depressant (socian 25mg and cipralex 20mg) and ansiolitic (xanax 3mg day) I take everyday.
My doubt is on the OCT and post cycle therapy (pct) plan.
I have planned to do omega 3, liv.52, COQ 10 and OCT ASSIST from competitive edge labs during the 5 weeks cycle, it has 240 capsules.
The OCT Assit has 240 caps and I will do it during post cycle therapy (pct) also.
For post cycle therapy (pct) I will remain with Omega 3, liv.52, COQ 10 and insert post cycle therapy (pct) Assist from competitive edge labs (120 capsules).
Omega 3, liv.52 and COQ10 I take them all the year without stops.
I was running Prime and Compound 20 but very low results and I stopped them today.
I dont know if there is any need to give some time before start with H-DROL.
Another concern is the fact I normally have triglicerideos and cholesterol a little bit out of limits but it is genetic, my father and my grand father have the same problem.
Normally triglicerideos are at 189 and choleterol at 250.
Already took a prescription for that but it was very bad for my liver and the doctor told me to stop with it.
Can someone please comment or help me adjusting my plan if needed?
Thank you all my friends.
Best Regards,

I did the same exact thing about a year ago
Hdrol from cel off amazon same dose cycle length
Liver support etc.

Felt absolutely nothing except shut down if that was even the case( maybe I wanted to be so I could run test). so after i thought I was shut down i manned up and pinned myself because what's the difference?
Doing it wrong or doing it right.
Gained 20lbs off test only.

Every organism has different replies to the products.
So, in your case, taking this or nothing is the same.
Did you use oct and post cycle therapy (pct) assist from edge labs?
Did you make blood test after post cycle therapy (pct)? If so, was everything ok?
Thanks m8

Cycle assist and post cycle therapy (pct) assist
Liver juice, milk thistle, 4-6 fish oil
I'm sure there is more, I wanted to try my best to do it right.

IMO I did it right by bridging right into 500 test e a week. Ill never ever again waste 400 doll hairs on a ph alone.

But h-drol is not good to stack because it is methylated.
I Will do the cycle like I described and see the results.
I Will report them.

Do you think cycle support and post cycle therapy (pct) is good with the Products I have?

Last edited:
Every organism has different replies to the products.
So, in your case, taking this or nothing is the same.
Did you use oct and post cycle therapy (pct) assist from edge labs?
Did you make blood test after post cycle therapy (pct)? If so, was everything ok?
Thanks m8

Back