Halodrol / Dimethazine experience anyone?

Marglar1982

DMZ-1 / Dimethadrol

I recently picked up some gear at the local supp shop and the guy pointed me to a stack, and I went ahead and bought it in the event that maybe the compounds might be on a ban list soon....

Both Contain:
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine
(DMZ1 - 10mg) (Dimeth - 15mg)

4- chloro-17a -methyl- androst- 1,4-diene-3-17b- diol
(Dimeth - 25mg)
DMZ - tid & Dimeth bid

I've been told the compounds are Dimethazine and Halodrol... never used them before and I'm having a hard time to find any kind of info on the web that's NOT marketing the products. I'm not pitching them, just trying to find out what it is before I put it in my body, and what to expect if I start cycling. any help would be most appreciated or a good site with profiles on these two compounds would be great.

the first compound you listed, dimethazine, (mebolazine) is two methyldrostanolone (superdrol) molecules bonded together with an azine bond.

in the stomach, the gastric acids remove the azine bond, leaving free methyldrostanolone to do its dirty work.

this is a derivative of dht, and does not aromatize.

the second compound you listed is 4 chloro methyl boldiol, aka halodrol.

it is an active steroid similar to it's big brother, 4 chloro methyl boldenone aka oral turinabol.

this compound is a derivative of testosterone, and does not interact with the 5a reductase enzyme, or aromatize.

there, thats all the info for now, time to search. :dance2:

Back