Need advice on stacking and, PCT and cycle support.

myselfandi

I'm 28 and took Savage 2 years ago and had great size and strength gains. I had No notable sides and did take a pct. I am looking into taking it again, however after doing some reading, realize I shouldn't take it by itself. This is my plan:
Cycle
Savage: 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg
1, 4, 6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione - 10mg
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine– 7.5mg

With savage, taking: EP-Stane: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol 15 mg
Vanady Sulfate 3 mg

PCT plan on taking POST CYCLE 3X BY VITAL LABS

So the advice I'm looking for is1; is that too much to take on cycle, the Savage and EP-Stane ? 2; is that an appropriate PCT? I took AD-3 last time and seemed fine, just curious about this PCT. And last, any recommendations for cycle support, if necessary.
Thank you, hope I can get some solid advice.

I have next to no experience with PH/DS, but I can tell you that you're missing liver support (this stuff is toxic), and need NAC to help keep things from getting out of control. Also, if you're going to be taking a "real" anabolic substance, why take a shitty OTC PCT?

You need SERMs (nolva/clomid) to bring your testicles back online after a cycle. I just realized you posted this in the AAS section, so be prepared for being educated in how a simple testosterone cycle is superior in every way (it is). I would strongly suggest you read the stickies at the top of your screen too - knowledge is power. ;)

My .02c :)

Back