Has Anyone Had Problems with Orders from Researchkits.com?

ldog40

I hate to be negative and I am actually hoping I am mistaken, but I need some feedback from you all in reference to Researchkits.com and how I should best handle this situation. Approximately 3 weeks ago I placed an online order with them for one of their combos. About a week later, I received a package from them. I was pretty happy, because in my mind, that was pretty quick turnaround. When I opened the package, however, my complete ordere was not in there. There was also nothing to let me know where the rest of my order was. Figuring it might have been an oversight, I sent an e-mail to find out what happened. This was my first order, so I was unsure as to the process and I stated such in my e-mail. I was thinking that maybe they just sent combos out as the individual products were received, which was fine. I just wanted to know. Not wanting to be a pest, I gave it about another week when I received another package. Inside that was another item from them. However, there were two problems:

1. The vial wasn't labeled so I had no idea what it was supposed to be. Obviously, thsi is dangerous and anyone with common sense would not use something without knowing what it is.

2. If it was one of the other two items left in the product combo I ordered, it was a different size from the first product I had received. Assuming that my first vial was the right size, this one was too small.

I sent another e-mail, which was about 6 days ago and still have received no response.

I'm generally a patient guy, but this has rellay started to piss me of for lack of a better way to put it. I've seen posts from others of you who have said that these are stand-up guys, but I am not so sure.

Do you all think I am worrying for no reason? If I am being unreasonable, let me know.

I order from them all the time and never had a problem but if what you say id happend I would be very unhappy as well, I think that there are a few folk in this board that can help you out so good luck an keep us posted

On Sept. 22 I ordered 150 grams r-ALA powder. They double charged me which I got straightened out with the credit card company that handled the charge. They didn't respond to emails for about a week to 10 days. They didn't say why I hadn't received my order. Another week went by and I still didn't have my order. I started emailing again. No answer. Finally, they said that they didn't have the product in stock. Why don't they put that on their website like other sites do? At any rate, I still haven't received the order. I emailed them over a week ago and told them I wanted a refund. No responce. I again emailed and told them that if I didn't get a responce I would post on every board that I'm a member that they scammed me. Two days later Chem emailed and said that he would take care of it. That's been 3 days ago and still no refund. I will never order from them again. By the way, if you want r-ALA powder, Beyond a Century has it.

Well, this sucks to hear. Hopefully the problems get straightened out.

As far as emailing them, I know they had problems with emails and opened new email accounts. Maybe if someone from the board knows the new emails they can post them here so that you guys can make sure oyu are using the proper email addies to send your problems to.

they did right by me, but my order did take a while to recieve it...i was told by this board they were speedy...it took around 3 weeks. keep emailing chem until they make it right.

LION....When looking for pure r-ALA powder the choices are slim as far as merchants go. The only place that I know HAS the powder is Beyond a Century.

my order was a bit fucked as well. There were 2 orders mixed together, which wasnt that big of a deal. But my BA came in a screw top vial which makes it a bitch of time mixing pellets into. And since i ordered a 8g f-kit, i figured i would get a 100ml bottle to put the final product into. Nope, i now have to order one because the bottle i got is a 60ml bottle, which obviously isnt big enough to hold the final product.

Oh well. I have a bunch of other shit i need to order (bottles and whatnot), so i will just addd that to the list.

Back