has anyone tried or heard of muscle labs usa?

vicious

I stumble upon a web site called muscle lab usa and theere product seem something I would be interested in taking but has anyone tried them before I am interested in their d-bol and decca aswell as clen? thanks

i wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. they're knocking other supp companies as well as selling fake shit labeled as AAS.

they have knockoff beastdrol and methyl 1d <== this is just dumb. those are legal supps to begin with so they could easily have them produced. they're just riding on the coattails of other companies hoping to make a buck and not get caught.

and the site looks about as unofficial as it gets. no ingredient lists, misspelled words, crappy formatting. not solid business practices if you're trying to establish a legit and RETURNING customer base. this is one of those places that goes for the one time sales and get out quick or moves to another name. snake oil company.

Last edited:
thanks...its hard to find legit vendor or companies im about to throw in the towel

its a good bet that if they're a sponsor here they're G2G. but be suspicious of anyone and everyone.

check logs, look up the compounds, do your due diligence and you're bound to find something that will work.

Muscle Labs is legit for pros,look on amazon.com for real feedback

Guys, ignore that creeper ! LMFAO

"vicious" is just the lowlife scumball owner of swesspharma.
He goes around, plants a conversation attacking other companies, than he tries to plug his garbage herbal products. Muscle labs sells pros, not herbal or vitamins.

swesspharma is even denouncing chris clark (the inventor of synthol) by saying "his products are not real? He goes one step further and says that any site claiming to sell chris clark synthol is a fraud LMFAO.

He babbles on and on about having some "trademark rights" or some $hit to a product called synthobolic that no one even cares about.

he's bashed muscle labs on scam.com but it didn;t really seem to get him anywhere.

jus sayin, this idiot isn't gonna get away with his spam on my time, I'm sick of seeing him in all the forums LOL

lmao

the swespharma guy is an idiot. he drops these posts all over just trying to stir something up.

If you ever see some positive feedback
on a "legal steroid" type supplement, he jumps in and tries to knock the product and than he starts to promote his herbal cocktails lmao.

in my experience, anyone looking for legitimate reviews on a product should go to amazon.com or ebay because those shopping places require an individual purchase the item.

supplement reviews.com and other websites have no criteria. Anyone can get on there and post whatever they feel like.:toilet:

my bad

I wasn't trying to promote anything whatsoever lol.

I was just expressing that this guy is all too familiar as a spammer. He does this everywhere. Why would anyone come in here and ask a question like that when you can read the product reviews on supplement reviews forum,amazon or ebay?

He came in here to plug his garbage, thats why.There is a huge difference between "legal steroids" and anaolg or prohormone compounds.

pro's = good
legal steroids= probably herbal crapola

get outta here swesspharma:axe:

A) he hasn't tried to push any company.

B) LOTS of people come on here to ask questions about companies because reviews online can be biased. a lot like spammers ;)

C) I'M the one who called out this company because they're selling knockoff products as well as other shit without any ingredients list whatsoever.

yet you literally come onto this forum guns ablaze because you know "muscle labs USA" is a "great" company. seems like you have a horse in this race and no one wants your crap on here.

Web sites are designed to be attractive so that people attracts by seeing that..So beware that it should be good...Although I never tried muscle lab usa and theere product..But if you think that it can work than you can go for it..

there's reviews on amazon and supplementreviews.com that say muscle labs shit is herbal and they sell a fake chris clark synthol,i would stay away from both these companies.

-Muscle Labs

I didn't see that at all Lee.

The amazon feedback is 100% other than someone complaining about a late shipment and One guy....(get this) even said he was "scared to take them because of the ingredients" lmao

Supplementreviews. com also gave them nothing but great reviews.

I do have a horse in this race.....LOL musclelabs gives awy free supps to their customers that leave a real review of their products. Everytime we see that competitor posting negaitive crap, all I gotta do is correct him (call him out) and send the link to them when I reorder.

The sell pros, nothing herbal

it seems like everyone knocks there competitors to get a chance to scam you before the other guy does...the real deal doesnt need to do that because he knows his shit is legit..Ive yet to find him but Im doing all my research and have been for over a month...youll never get an honest answer in here unless you ask a mod or better yet double check with a couple mods

SupplementReview.com gave them great reviews?
Everyone on there knocks their products are being bogus, there is even a forum post by the administrator of supplementreviews.com on there stating the fact that muscle labs was caught writing their own reviews on there.

google cache reads: Dianabol Reviews: 7.7/10 (Muscle Labs USA) - SupplementReviews

when you read the positive reviews you see these other 2 guys come in whining and crying but they stated "they would never use the product". So I can only assume that means they never even used the product lol. right?

basically without those 2 yoohoos the muscle labs usa supps woulda had a 10 outta 10 review

those 2 guys leving the bad reviews sound like 2 schmicks trying to promote their own stuff.

i just hate miscleading reviews,,,,,,,,,,it does everyone an injustice. Like the old saying goes "don't knock it til ya try it " lmao take care buds:druggie:

Back