Has anyone used low-dose steroids during weight loss (>25%bf)to preserve muscle mass?

diet down till about 15%, then hit some gear up, but still have a cutting diet.

There's a new terminator movie I saw previews last night!

Yeah, it looks pretty good. I'm just disappointed that they keep changing the cast so much. Even though Christian Bale is a douchebag, I thought he was a really good John Connor.

Point everyone here is missing is the molecular neuron atrophy is being compromised by the protons not binding to the cells causing molecule tears in the cerebral adams causing androgen neuron catastrophic down regulation. When the Adam follicles miss the receptors the organic matter collapses and neurons are not combined evenly through the cells.

Science from the greatest medical mind in the western hemisphere. 49er PhD Broscience Harvard

I stopped testosterone injections because being on long-term testosterone therapy starting at the age of 23 tends to have serious consequences (infertility, increased stroke risk, increased cardiovascular risk, certain cancers etc). Perhaps this is untrue if you are cycling testosterone like most on the forums, but the long-term effects in HRT are well documented.

look up the effects of low to no test, I know that causes a lot of issues and although a women I have read about them and I would be more worried with that.
there is fertility drugs for men and women when in that time of wanting a baby.
I would reconsider you coming of hrt.
also I know low test tends to leave people fatter it seems as well.
Do you have test results after coming of the hrt?

sorry for your loss BTW... its hard I know...

Honestly I'm more interested that the casein group has a significant higher increase in lean mass than the whey group. I imagine that's probably due to casein taking much longer to digest and be absorbed into the body; whereas whey is absorbed quickly. The body would spend much less time in a catabolic state with a steady intake of protein. That's actually a very interesting and useful study, thank you. I had been doing some cardio in the morning before I had eaten... Oops.

I think my best bet is probably to stick with the HMB + creatine and try to eat a high protein diet with a caloric deficit of 500, then cycle afterwards if I feel I've lost too much muscle. Fuck now this is just a typical steroid thread

spikes in amino acids would cause regeneration and growth over a low steady stream, I would use the casein for pre bed maybe, but whey for during the day.
(did a bunch of protein powder research before : $ )

Back