Hate chicken??try this...

rookie03

Ok ive been eating skinless boneless chicken breast for years, and only recently have i found the key to eating chicken 4 times a day and not absolutely hating it...dont buy normal chick breasts...buy skinless bonless tenderoloins...eat 4 of them per meal and it equal a chicken breast...\

not only do they taste way better, i eat them faster, and they take half the time a normal breast takes to cook...give it a shot you wont regret it!

same here, i make the whole bag and eat them as my meals...i finally found a way to eat chicken all day without hating it

crumbed chicken is the shit it tastes 1000 times better

CHICKEN SCHNITZEL

4 1/4 inch thick chicken breast halves, deboned & skinned
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
3/4 c. flour
1 egg
1 tsp. water
Salt
Pepper

BOUND BREADING:

1 c. Progresso bread crumbs (sifted)
1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp. parsley flakes
2 tbsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Dash ground rosemary

Prepare Bound Breading by mixing all ingredients.
Blend together water and egg (do not beat). Salt and pepper chicken. One piece at a time, flour and toss in hands to remove excess flour. Dip entire chicken piece in egg mixture, drain slightly and cover with breading. Fold breading over chicken several times and press to be sure breading adheres, then lay on cooling rack. Let set 15 minutes before sauteing.

In fry pan, heat olive oil and butter on medium heat, and place all chicken in pan; reduce heat to low. Saute 2 minutes on each side up to 16 minutes. The key to tenderness is cooking slowly over low heat. Serve with lemon dill buttered noodles. Serves 2 people.

Extra breading may be stored in freezer for future use.

Pretty much to make it easy..
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
3/4 c. flour
1 egg
1 tsp. water
Salt
Pepper

put that in 1 container

Put this in another container
1 c. Progresso bread crumbs (sifted)
1 c. Parmesan cheese, grated ------------ l dont have this in mine
2 tbsp. parsley flakes
2 tbsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning ------------ l dont have this in mine
Dash ground rosemary

Then dip your chicken piece in the 1st containter and leave it in there for about 5 mitunes then turn the chciken and do the same..."chicken doesnt have to have skin on it it could be chicken breast thats what we use." The dip it into the bread crumbs and jsut move the chicken side to side abit so its covered in the crumbs.....cook on frying pan with olive oil "dont use that spray on oil use actual olive oil" and there you go chicken SCHNITZEL. When you cooking the chicken some of the bread crumbs might flal off the chicken "im not to sure" l'll ask my mum and ask her how to make sure the bread crumbs dont fall off

Back