Have a lump in my ass cheek?

lancetastic10

I have a lump in my left cheek prolly a little smaller then a marble, havent done a cycle in couple of months. When did i used syrus suspension and it was quite clumpy (had to heat it up every time.) Is it because of the suspension or what?

What other signs do you notice? Is it warm? painful? Did you inject with a clean freash needle and clean the injection site prior?

If all you notice is just that marble sized lump, try massaging it with some bengay or the like.

If there is persistent pain, it's growing in size and it warm, might wanna go get it checked.

When i get lumps, i massage it and it slowly reduces in size. See how it works and let us know.

I had lump in my butt cheek as well for about almost 2 months that was extremely painful to the touch and about the size of a marble. Had my ex-girlfriend spend sometime massaging it 1 night and the following few days I continued to massage it and it went away. The pain was excruciating and it brought a tear to my eye, but the lump went away.

there is no pain, its not growing in size, and i always used fresh needle and alcohol swab...would it be a bad idea if i inserted like a insulin needle to pop it?

lancetastic10 said:
there is no pain, its not growing in size, and i always used fresh needle and alcohol swab...would it be a bad idea if i inserted like a insulin needle to pop it?

i wouldnt do that...too many things could go wrong. how long has it been there? id go to the doc to get it checked out. The only way i would stick a needle in it myself to drain it or what not..would be bc i didnt have any insurance to pay for the doc visit.

lancetastic10 said:

Man, I get that all the time. It will go away. Watch how much your injecting in one spot and keep from turning or bendind the syringe.

Back