injected at least 3/4 ml gear into vein

3dwin

guys
last night i inject 2ml deca/eq (1ml each) in my left quad .
sure i aspirate before injection and there was no blood .
after injecting half of the gear my hand move around as i was pushing the plunger. at this moment i start to sweat and my throat felt dry .
i finished the injection and while i was pulling out the needle, 2 3 drop of blood came into syringe and i started to cough for 2 3 mins .

atm i'm kinda OK but when i breath deeply or yawn i feel discomfort in my chest , like when you have a bad cold and i'm feeling dizzy/light headed .

what's your opinion? should i see a doctor?

That sucks amigo. A doc is not going to be able to do anything for you, except reassure you that you are not going to die.

Give it some time, it will pass. I like glutes because this very rarely happens there.

guys
last night i inject 2ml deca/eq (1ml each) in my left quad .
sure i aspirate before injection and there was no blood .
after injecting half of the gear my hand move around as i was pushing the plunger. at this moment i start to sweat and my throat felt dry .
i finished the injection and while i was pulling out the needle, 2 3 drop of blood came into syringe and i started to cough for 2 3 mins .

atm i'm kinda OK but when i breath deeply or yawn i feel discomfort in my chest , like when you have a bad cold and i'm feeling dizzy/light headed .

what's your opinion? should i see a doctor?

Like main man said above ^^^^^ and be sure to think this through before going to the doc.

Going through a vein isnt a big deal. Actually getting the entire shot into a vein is probably pretty unlikely. Even if you had shot it all in a vein if it was gonna kill you it would have.

People shoot up crazy things mixed in drugs. powders milk sugar and shiznit.

No need to worry at all. Stuff like this happens from time to time. Just part of the game.
I could write an essay on weird shit that has happened while injecting lol.

One time, i was half way trough and move hand tiny bit and hit a nerve or something cuz i reflected the needle across the room lol...
Another fun one was soon as taking the needle out it literally squirted out blood and soaked a good 2-3 antibacterial wipes (just wouldn't stop bleeding). Was in my glutes.

Back