Have run into an issue early on in my cycle

Kobeast24

Alright so, this is my 3rd cycle. The first was just test at 600mg a week. I didn't use an AI and developed a very small lump the left side of my chest. With a little letro it was all gone. My next cycle I decided to go with 500mg and ask added in Dbol at 30mgs everyday for the first four weeks.

So now this cycle is:

Test E 500mg
Deca 300mg
Dbol 50mg

So this Tuesday for the first time (both on cycle and off cycle) I've had trouble getting it up. Earlier in the day I mean I tried for a solid 20 minutes and nothing. Later on when I was with my girl I eventually got it up but I had to work for it much harder than I've ever done before. So my question is what is the cause of this?

I've read before that Dbol can suppress natural testosterone. Is 50mg of dbol a day suppressing my natural test and my test isn't high enough yet since its this early into the cycle.

Or is this the work of the deca this early? I had pinned 750mg and 600mg of Deca up until that point so is my test to Deca ratio to low? Or does "deca dick" typically take a few weeks to settle in?

I have been taking .5 of adex every 3rd day but don't have anything on hand to control progestin. Would caber or prami fix this for me or do you guys think this isn't being caused by the deca? Last week I had no issues and felt as if my erections were harder but now yesterday out of nowhere it's gone to shit.

Appreciate any of the help I can get

First off never start a cycle unless you have everything on hand or you in for some trouble..AI, PCT etc.

Deca is low at 300mg, thats more of a maintenance / therapy dose for joints.

Everything your taking supresses natural test, your shut down now! hence the reason for pct when cycle is complete to start back up natural production. Doesnt sound like you did much homework on either cycle prior to starting.

Why does it not sound like I did much research? I know 300mg of Deca is a low dose that's the whole point I wanted to introduce a new compound at a low dose to see how I react to it. And would you look at that I'm reacting negatively to it. I have AIs and PCT supplies on hand. The only thing I don't have on hand that I should have is prami/caber which i thought may not be needed since the Deca dose is so low.

You could've suggested me taking the adex EOD instead of every 3rd or perhaps have your 2 cents on what the reason behind this is wether its estrogen or prolactin causing my issue. Your response didn't provide a single bit of helpful info.

Your estradiol is high. Get a blood test for 70 bucks from Labsmd.com, pick the female panel and post your results.

"Deca dick" needing a magical ratio is pure bro-science. You simply keep taking on cycles without understanding the basics. An AI is great! However, you're not using enough with dbol and that amount of test/deca. I probably would have doubled that dose to be honest. But... That's what the blood test is for. :)

You can pick up prami at the lion above. Start at 0.25mg EOD, and bump it up in a week to 0.5mg EOD or 0.25mg ED if you can't handle the nausea. Take it before bed with a small meal.

My .02c :)

Your estradiol is high. Get a blood test for 70 bucks from Labsmd.com, pick the female panel and post your results.

"Deca dick" needing a magical ratio is pure bro-science. You simply keep taking on cycles without understanding the basics. An AI is great! However, you're not using enough with dbol and that amount of test/deca. I probably would have doubled that dose to be honest. But... That's what the blood test is for. :)

You can pick up prami at the lion above. Start at 0.25mg EOD, and bump it up in a week to 0.5mg EOD or 0.25mg ED if you can't handle the nausea. Take it before bed with a small meal.

I appreciate the response, thank you. I'll pick the prami up. Do you think .5 EOD of adex would help, or do you have a better recommended dose?

EDIT: also, I'm not having any other estrogen related sides as far as mood amor puffy nipples so doesht it seem prolactin is the cause behind this? I'm going to bump the adex dose until the prami comes in and once I start the prami I figure if I attack this thing from both ends I should be good

Last edited:
Chill bro

Dbol aromatizes like few other s so your question of why you sound like u may need some guidance is a valid point. But that s all good. Getting bent is not.
50 or 500 mg of any AAS will shut u down down down.

I d do test and d bol and control 1 side effect at a time but I m only basing that on 2 gyno surgerie s 25 yrs of aas abuse and reading threads like this for 7 f k n years.

We re here to help u train w gear smart. 3 cycle 3 aas. So extrapolating on the this premise ...I ll stop. U ll be OK if u go slow ask questions heed good advice.

And u can tell me to go away and I ll let u wreck this train all by yourself.

Chill bro

Dbol aromatizes like few other s so your question of why you sound like u may need some guidance is a valid point. But that s all good. Getting bent is not.
50 or 500 mg of any AAS will shut u down down down.

I d do test and d bol and control 1 side effect at a time but I m only basing that on 2 gyno surgerie s 25 yrs of aas abuse and reading threads like this for 7 f k n years.

We re here to help u train w gear smart. 3 cycle 3 aas. So extrapolating on the this premise ...I ll stop. U ll be OK if u go slow ask questions heed good advice.

And u can tell me to go away and I ll let u wreck this train all by yourself.

I would tell you the same man. I was reading and saying WTF he didn't do enough research or he would know that one of the big problems seem like Estradiol due to Dbol mix. an AI I never run E3D.
EOD or ED unless maybe on TRT. And there is more you didn't see. SO what did he say Chill

Now halfwit is on top of this. Again this is what I see ... So ^^^ take it from there and learn from all this. We're not bashing you just setting it all straight. :wavey:

I'm the same with deca. When I include it in a blast, I use 200mg every 2 weeks and I have problems with ED even with a low dose. It could be that is your problem

I guess I disagree with the idea that deca dick is bro science because I get it every time. If I'm running enough of a strong androgen, I have no problems.

I appreciate the response, thank you. I'll pick the prami up. Do you think .5 EOD of adex would help, or do you have a better recommended dose?

EDIT: also, I'm not having any other estrogen related sides as far as mood amor puffy nipples so doesht it seem prolactin is the cause behind this? I'm going to bump the adex dose until the prami comes in and once I start the prami I figure if I attack this thing from both ends I should be good

Prolactin is what wrecks your ability to maintain an erection as well as have an orgasm. You're either one of two types of people; you let your estradiol get too high (dbol is an estradiol BOMB), which brought on the prolactin and case of the floppies.

The second type is the unfortunate guy that gets bloods drawn, and finds out his body just really likes 19-nors, and shits out prolactin, even with really good estradiol.

I'm betting you're the first, and estradiol management is key to bringing back the thunder to the bedroom. ;)

You could try that dose, but a blood test is the way to go. It would REALLY suck if you're the second case, and kill estradiol AND have a case of pushing rope with that special lady. ;)

I guess I disagree with the idea that deca dick is bro science because I get it every time. If I'm running enough of a strong androgen, I have no problems.

It's a misnomer and has to do with improper control of prolactin. Deca and tren just happen to be the hormones that can do this. Deca + high estradiol = floppy dick fairy visits due to progestins activity driving down dopamine while increasing prolactin.

I'll never call it bro-science again if you provide me with a blood test result showing low prolactin, in-range estradiol, AND you are having problems with erection quality.

I've researched the heck out of this one, because I have been paid a visit by the floppy dick fairy, and the wife tormented me because of it. :p

Edit: Or alternatively, if you have crazy high prolactin, are not on a PDE5 inhibitor, and have no issues. :)

Thank you Halfwift, and everybody else who replied I appreciate everyone's input and help. So, it's too early for the Deca to be doing this to me? . So the culprit has to be the Estradiol which is stemming from the dbol correct?

I'll order a blood test. For the time being I'll bump the adex to EOD. Now would bumping to ED help me normalize my levels faster, or would that be overkill and EOD would work better?

Also, for some reason the board won't allow me to send private messages but does allow me to receive them, not sure why that's the case. Anyways, could anyone possibly drop a link in my inbox as to a place that may sell prami/caber.

Thanks again guys

Thank you Halfwift, and everybody else who replied I appreciate everyone's input and help. So, it's too early for the Deca to be doing this to me? . So the culprit has to be the Estradiol which is stemming from the dbol correct?

I'll order a blood test. For the time being I'll bump the adex to EOD. Now would bumping to ED help me normalize my levels faster, or would that be overkill and EOD would work better?

Also, for some reason the board won't allow me to send private messages but does allow me to receive them, not sure why that's the case. Anyways, could anyone possibly drop a link in my inbox as to a place that may sell prami/caber.

Thanks again guys

EOD should suffice for now as you're going at it blind. I'd hate to tell you to nuke your estradiol, only to find out you're not dealing with crazy high E2. :)

It's a MISNOMER and has to do with improper control of prolactin. Deca and tren just happen to be the hormones that can do this. Deca + high estradiol = floppy dick fairy visits due to progestins activity driving down dopamine while increasing :)

The true misnomer here is "halfwit". I love the irony.

Why does it not sound like I did much research? I know 300mg of Deca is a low dose that's the whole point I wanted to introduce a new compound at a low dose to see how I react to it. And would you look at that I'm reacting negatively to it. I have AIs and PCT supplies on hand. The only thing I don't have on hand that I should have is prami/caber which i thought may not be needed since the Deca dose is so low.

You could've suggested me taking the adex EOD instead of every 3rd or perhaps have your 2 cents on what the reason behind this is wether its estrogen or prolactin causing my issue. Your response didn't provide a single bit of helpful info.
Brother if I couldve told you what the reason was id be a genius to diagnose without you having bloodwork. I wasnt bashing at all, when i said homework it was due to not running AI first cycle which shouldve been done and not having a DA on hand second cycle. As youve heard and know now with 19 Nor and test without bloodwork its usually tough call wether estrogen or prolactin related. Hope the bloods get back quick and you get it resolved.
Not helpful? told you Deca was too low, told you yes your shutdown which you asked and told you what to have on hand for start of cycles in question. ill leave it at that

Back