HCG and Clomid same time?

Honestly I don't care whether it's bro science or not, but taking 12.5 mg. of clomid per day for a month has improved my sex drive, mood, and ability to ejaculate. I'm about 50 and have been "on" for about 15 years. Currently using 400 mg. test and 100 mg. deca per week. I also take HCG, 250 ius per dose 2x per week.

Trevdog, I'm all ears as I'm a similar age. I'll have to give the low dose clomid a try.

With the 400 test and 100 deca do you cruise on that, or is it a blast?

I'm in the same boat here...

Off cycle values, I have 400-450ng/dl...
But with clomid 50mg ED (could probably half it, either by eod or just 25mg ed) raises my levels to 1100-1200ng/dl.

Which is pretty much the levels i'm striving for in a self medicated TRT.

What do you guys think would be better ? Just run a "clomid only" "cruise"?
OR
Go for about 100-150mg test e /wk...But that means taking AI, HCG and having to recover...

Are there any similar concerns just running clomid?
Will it raise my estrogen enough to warrant an AI (I'll get bloods ofc but curious about the answer)

There are protocols all over the internet calling for 100 or even 200mg clomid for pct. Absolutely insane. 50mg is the highest anyone should ever go and that's for a very short time.....one week. Then 25mg does the job. Probably no need to even start at 50mg. Lol....just makes me feel better about it :)
If 25mg doesnt do it for ya then I doubt any dose will help. I've taken 25mg per day for almost a year and a half now. Small breaks here and there. I know people who have been taking nothing but clomid for their trt for years. Most people I have seen increase their test level by 50% with clomid only. So if they had 500 they will have 750. I know I've talked, probably too much, about this on several different threads......but I cant help myself :) Its personal experience that I very much like to share. The members on this forum usually give more conservative advice than some other forums I saw before this one and I like that. If low doses work then why go high? Except with test of course.......let's load up on those doses when we cycle and see what happens :)

What your stating here is what I have found to be true with my experience.
But if you don’t know and all these protocols are calling for 200mg per day, then I guess are all a human experiment..lol
I have taken 1/2 a pill every other day and no testicular shrinkage will occur, actually it almost will reverse it... but if you read on line to take 100 and your taking 12.5mg you start to question yourself... it’s good to hear someone else thinks their results are the same.
Cheers

There are protocols all over the internet calling for 100 or even 200mg clomid for pct. Absolutely insane. 50mg is the highest anyone should ever go and that's for a very short time.....one week. Then 25mg does the job. Probably no need to even start at 50mg. Lol....just makes me feel better about it :)
If 25mg doesnt do it for ya then I doubt any dose will help. I've taken 25mg per day for almost a year and a half now. Small breaks here and there. I know people who have been taking nothing but clomid for their trt for years. Most people I have seen increase their test level by 50% with clomid only. So if they had 500 they will have 750. I know I've talked, probably too much, about this on several different threads......but I cant help myself :) Its personal experience that I very much like to share. The members on this forum usually give more conservative advice than some other forums I saw before this one and I like that. If low doses work then why go high? Except with test of course.......let's load up on those doses when we cycle and see what happens :)

What your stating here is what I have found to be true with my experience.
But if you don***8217;t know and all these protocols are calling for 200mg per day, then I guess are all a human experiment..lol
I have taken 1/2 a pill every other day and no testicular shrinkage will occur, actually it almost will reverse it... but if you read on line to take 100 and your taking 12.5mg you start to question yourself... it***8217;s good to hear someone else thinks their results are the same.
Cheers

Thank you for sharing your experience as well.

What im concerned about is the long term use, side effects and health risks.
You are already a TRT patient but someone who is not, how will it affect them long term?
How will it affect you long term? Is there a PCT for clomid cruise? ;)

What im concerned about is the long term use, side effects and health risks.
You are already a TRT patient but someone who is not, how will it affect them long term?
How will it affect you long term? Is there a PCT for clomid cruise? ;)

My natural levels, before trt, were 600-575. I went on trt to abuse the hell out of testosterone. My clomid results are not normal because most trt patients have a difficult time making their own. I take 25mg every day for 1 and a half years now. I like it. I'll let everyone know if that changes. Got blood drawn a few days ago and will get my results in a week. I'll post the results in hopes it can help others

Back