HCG for PCT

i wouldnt rely on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as your only form of post cycle therapy (pct). A SERM is highly recommended. get in touch with some of our sponsors about shipping to the UK.

HCG is ideal on cycle and while the AAS esters are clearing but taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after that may prolong recovery. I would use a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex Post Cycle.

actually fellas Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is good in pct depending on how its used

I am sure every one here has heard of Dr. Scally at some point or another.

He has documented tests that he has ran on hypogonadism men. I believe he succeeded something like 12 out of 12 times.

i wouldnt rely on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as your only form of post cycle therapy (pct). A SERM is highly recommended. get in touch with some of our sponsors about shipping to the UK.

I emailed that RUI thing about Liquid Torem, they said they ship to the UK but once it's in the UK they aren't too sure if it will get to me or not, because they aren't too sure on the law with it or something, I'd get that cause it's only $60, roughly £40 but I don't want to spend £40 if it isn't going to get to me?

Anyone sure on the UK law on this kind of stuff?

I asked my doctor about Clomid and he just looked at me like I was a cunt haha

This is a very confusing subject, and usually people agree on how to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but the wording makes it weird.

some would say that anything used after your last AAS injection is considered PCT, that is Scally's stance.

some mean not to run it WITH Serm's, while saying not during PCT.

so we need to have a debate and settle how we say "dont use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) along with your SERM"

Why dumbass? With a proper reason I don't see why they shouldn't give out a prescription for clomid..... Mine's a "proper reason" I don't want Gyno and my balls are shutdown!

First off, doctor's don't cater to drug seekers. Second, how do you think a guy who spent 7 years and tens of thousands of dollars at medschool feels about some cheeky kid telling him how to do his job?

1. you're American (random guess) 2. the NHS service in ENGLAND is just like that, get all sorts off doctors for free if you need it...

Well you aren't English so you obviously don't have a clue on doctors and the NHS... Only reason he looked at me like I was a dick is cause he was a paki cunt who doesn't 'listen' to his patients, he just listens to their problems and does what he thinks he should do. And the problem wasn't post cycle therapy (pct) I went for something different, just happened to ask him about Clomid while I was there.

This is a very confusing subject, and usually people agree on how to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but the wording makes it weird.

some would say that anything used after your last AAS injection is considered PCT, that is Scally's stance.

so we need to have a debate and settle how we say "dont use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) along with your SERM"

Thats right det...thanks for clarifying

^^^^this^^^

Back