Hcg

eastarr69

Omniscient!
I was thinking of running this the last 3 weeks of my upcoming cycle...can this be used in replacement of clomid?

E

thanks buff, can i run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the 3 weeks before clomid...i will be running omna more then likely again, and it will be in my system for 3 weeks after last shot, can i run it for those 3 weeks, and then hit the clomid thereapy?

E

eastarr69 said:
thanks buff, can i run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the 3 weeks before clomid...i will be running omna more then likely again, and it will be in my system for 3 weeks after last shot, can i run it for those 3 weeks, and then hit the clomid thereapy?

E

Yes eastarr that's exactly how you want to run it. After you finish your last omna shot you can begin your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy for 2-2 1/2 weeks, then begin your clomid therapy at week 3.;)

Wait 4-5 days, as thats how long Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stays active!

Take 500-1000ius ED( SC shots ) with 10-20mg of N-dex.

You need all 3. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) + N-dex will not restart your HPTA. The N-dex is there for the strong aromatization to estrogen Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) creates.

HCG + N-dex = reversion of testicicular atrophy( 98% of the time )
Clomid = HPTA therapy

im going to start a cycle soon and it wil look something like this...
1-15(maybe 20) 500mgEQ per week
1-10 500 test Ent. per week
im getting clomid and nolvadex.. is it ok if i dont use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? will it make a BIG difference or not being that i have clomid and Nolvadex ?

Tinyt said:
im going to start a cycle soon and it wil look something like this...
1-15(maybe 20) 500mgEQ per week
1-10 500 test Ent. per week
im getting clomid and nolvadex.. is it ok if i dont use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? will it make a BIG difference or not being that i have clomid and Nolvadex ?

It depends! Thats a long cycle and I'm sure that your balls will shrink. If that happens you should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). IMHO, you should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but thats me!

One lesson I have learned is that you will make your own decissions and from those dicissions you will make mistakes. It is important that you learn from them. I say this because gear treats everyone differently. I cant tell you what will happen!

I'll tell you this...I dont wait for things to happen anymore. If there is a preventitive measure, I take it!

Back