Headaches with hdrol?

On third day of hdrol and started getting headaches...common? I m taking cycle assist. Advice?

common side, has nothing to do with what the other posters said

itll subside in a few days, it wont get worse, you'll either cope with it, or next time avoid methyls

im on epi now, with test enth, and i get headaches and lethargy too

hang in there

will i get headaches everytime with methyl products or could that have been a one time thing? whats ur opinion on it? thnks

will i get headaches everytime with methyl products or could that have been a one time thing? whats ur opinion on it? thnks

everyone is different, i cant say you will or wont

i get them, and the lethargy and the increased bp

some guys can run harsh stuff and get no sides

you need to go with how you feel, your goals, and what you are willing to put in your body to attain those goals

imo tho, if hdrol at 50mg isnt for you, odds are most things wont be, methyl wise

like i said i liked the androlean, mild, but it works, if the androhard or andromass are stronger, theyd be good options.....i felt nothing sidewise, was a very very smooth ride

iv done hdrol and epi, and i did get the sides iv mentioned, but i dealt with them

im interested in the andromass...have u heard any good results from it? i know its kinda new and i can really find any posts about it accept for people trying to sell it.

I've had all the sides mentioned personally too when i did Hdrol and even got a rash at one point and had to stop when i did it with one company (not mentioning them out of respect for said company) high Bp, lethargy (was harsher on harsher products) no headaches tho, that's new to me, im thinking maybe that's just ur body's reaction to methyls, so perhaps like the Epic-man DJM said it's gonna be up to u on if you can handle it our not,

be smart and be safe.

everyone is different, i cant say you will or wont

i get them, and the lethargy and the increased bp

some guys can run harsh stuff and get no sides

you need to go with how you feel, your goals, and what you are willing to put in your body to attain those goals

imo tho, if hdrol at 50mg isnt for you, odds are most things wont be, methyl wise

like i said i liked the androlean, mild, but it works, if the androhard or andromass are stronger, theyd be good options.....i felt nothing sidewise, was a very very smooth ride

iv done hdrol and epi, and i did get the sides iv mentioned, but i dealt with them

Awesome advice.

Back