healthiest cutting cycle's

Mad- scientist

Usually cutting cycles are pretty harsh on the body considering a lot of them contain methylated steroids, tren,
or fat loss drugs that are very harsh. Well I am trying to do the healthiest cutting cycle possible. So basically no
methylated steroids and no tren. My thoughts so far have been something like Test E and masteron Both at
normal dosages. Or maybe Test E and equipoise. My questions are what do you guys consider a liver friendly and
safe cutting cycle. Also I hear that the ester has nothing to do with bloating or water retention so Test E is just
as good as test P when it comes to water retention. And my final question would be does any body think t3 or t4
or any of the fat burners are really worth it and are they as horrible for you as people say. I realize all steroids are
unhealthy I am just trying to accomplish my physical goals with the least amount of physical damage done. Any
advice would be much appreciated I don't care if your a pro body builder or just a gym rat. I just would love
to have some peoples input.

What about 80-100mg of Anavar per week with 250-300mg of Test E per week? I was thinking about running a cut soon, or maybe just jumping into my 18 week test 300/deca/sdrol cycle

Anavar is a great cutting steroid. But the thing is I want to stay away from oral steroids or any methylated steroids because last time I took some I got a really sharp pain by my liver and my stomach swelled up a little bit. I don't know if it is liver problems or if it was the lining in my stomach or what it was. But I want to stay away from any oral steroids. I will only consider doing them after I get checked by a doctor and if im going to do a competition. And skrolax I know you do not want to hear this but steroids are unhealthy its a fact. They raise your bad cholesterol, raise your blood pressure, put strain on your heart and are bad for you prostate. Most those effects happen even if you do not abuse steroids. I love bodybuilding and I love steroids but ignoring the fact that they are unhealthy isn't a good long term plan. And muaythai I can not take dnp because of the side effects it has. I agree it is most likely the best fat burner but it is probably the most unhealthy fat burner out there. Without a doubt it makes the top three list. I do appreciate every ones advice. So far it seems like 600 to 700 mgs of test e a week with 400 to 500 mgs of masteron is the best way to go.

If no orals, I'd def go with test and EQ, although EQ can raise rbc after awhile. You could cut with test and diet alone honestly, that'd be a safe way to go.

Is eca stack hard to get a hold of??? it seems like its safer than t3 or dnp or clen.... As long as gauge my tolerance to it by slowly raising dosages and maybe not doing insanely crazy work outs that will make my heart pop out my chest. Lol I do have high blood pressure while not on steroids or anything so The eq raising red blood cell count more than others steroids dos worry me. I use to think Eq would be great tell I heard about the red blood cell count being raised and some people say it can cause tremendous anxiety... Maybe test and a eca stack is the way to go. Also I have 2 more questions does the ester really matter when it comes to water retention. For example like is test E going to give me way more water retention that Test P. I hear usually from more advanced users that it is all about diet and estrogen management. I mean Is there a actual difference between water retention when using either one. And my second question is would masteron be a good fat burning/ contest drug. I have used the search function and I realize masteron hardens you up when body fat is low. But can masteron actually help with lowering body fat.

Oh and I would like to add in thank you to all of you who are giving me advice that's why I love steroidology you guys actually try to help out and not just flame somebody about something.

If he doesn't want to run tren, i'm thinking he would stay far away from DNP. That seems to be the general consensus around here.

dnp is a very bad choice. There is no need for drugs unless you are prepping for a show and need to get ridiculously lean.

You dont need AAS to cut, just diet accordingly.
Diet will make you cut or bulk. The gear doesnt have much to do with it.
I have gained 25 pounds on my last cycle. I have lost 30 on a very similar cycle 2 years ago. Same gear, different outcome. Diet was the key factor.
Diet is what makes a cycle a bulking or a cutting one.
Sure some products MAY help at cutting, but 95% is diet.

You dont need AAS to cut, just diet accordingly.
Diet will make you cut or bulk. The gear doesnt have much to do with it.
I have gained 25 pounds on my last cycle. I have lost 30 on a very similar cycle 2 years ago. Same gear, different outcome. Diet was the key factor.
Diet is what makes a cycle a bulking or a cutting one.
Sure some products MAY help at cutting, but 95% is diet.

exactly :O like i said diet... not drugs, use steroids to bulk and u can cut natty

I get what you guys mean diet is the most important thing. I am already 215 5'11 at about 11 - 12 percent body fat. I just want to get to about 220 to 225 at about 8 percent body fat. Enough to see abs and striations on my muscles. I honestly just enjoy testosterone and love the feeling and size I get from it so that is why I want to use it during a cutting phase. I am trying to get freakishly big with in reason and have low body fat. Should I use test P over test E while trying to cut will one make me retain more water. I have looked it up a million times but I never really get straight answer's about if esters will make me retain more water. Thank you guys for all your response's to. I really do appreciate you guys taking the time to help with my questions. I know a lot of stuff about steroids its just that knowing and having experience some times are two different things. What looks good on paper might not actually be good in real life. Im sure you guys can relate.

One thing though, if you re looking for striations, for most people it helps to use low water retention compounds. For instance test prop or test phenylprop over cyp or enanthate.

Back